Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Improve Storm Minions

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 29, 2010
I am not sure if this was already in here, I know it was mentioned slightly in one of the others but the main article was for something different.

Storm Minions have to be the -worst- minions I have ever encountered. Mine NEVER attacks. I am level 59 and it has yet to use an attack. It always shields itself, heals itself....and in the very rare occasion uses taunt. Also, at level 59 having a minion with only 700 vs monsters that can do that in one attack in the first turn? Not very effective. Is there any way that this can be re-done??

Explorer
Jan 18, 2010
Maldoravia wrote:
I am not sure if this was already in here, I know it was mentioned slightly in one of the others but the main article was for something different.

Storm Minions have to be the -worst- minions I have ever encountered. Mine NEVER attacks. I am level 59 and it has yet to use an attack. It always shields itself, heals itself....and in the very rare occasion uses taunt. Also, at level 59 having a minion with only 700 vs monsters that can do that in one attack in the first turn? Not very effective. Is there any way that this can be re-done??

Wrong forum?

Survivor
Jun 08, 2009
How annoying is it of you to simply answer "Wrong forum?" Can you not spare a few more seconds of your life to state an opinion?

I agree. I suppose game creators made the Storm Minion like that because Storm is overpowered already, but I disagree. In the least, the Minion can really help the player more then, if Kingisle doesn't want it to attack too much.

Champion
Feb 03, 2012
Maldoravia wrote:

The storm minion isn't made to be an attacker, it's a supporter to shield and heal, what storm needs. However this minion needs to be re-done so that it heals and shields you more. Maybe an occasional attack or so would be nice too.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
Maldoravia wrote:

there is no harm in the minion
thats what it does
until lvl 40 or so storm could really make use of this minion as it takes off aggro from you to him your just using him wrong

also lvl 59 using storm minion? you can see the problem your causing to much aggro