Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Balance lvl 77 pet

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 22, 2009
I was just wondering how can I get the pet quest for the new balance pet??? I'm almost lvl 78 and my husband just hit lvl 77 and got his so plllzzzz help!!!

Delver
Apr 10, 2010
I'm thinking the pet quest had/has a glitch. While my myth was able to get her pet quest at level 77, my ice wizard didn't get hers until level 78. Their quests were a couple weeks apart and KI may have fixed it during that time.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Draggy1 wrote:
I was just wondering how can I get the pet quest for the new balance pet??? I'm almost lvl 78 and my husband just hit lvl 77 and got his so plllzzzz help!!!

First of all, you must be level 78, not 77- when you meet the level requirement, Alhazred will summon you and give you the quest.

Good luck!

El Veeb/Shadowsong
archmage sorceress

Explorer
Apr 28, 2009
Draggy1 wrote:

On all my characters (3 so far) I didn't receive the task until I reached lvl 78, patientience grass hopper!!

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Also worth mentioning- did you complete your level 58 pet quest, as well as Nordrilund Exposure in Wintertusk? If not, you can't get your level 78 pet- so make sure you do this ASAP.