Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

No more complaining

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
I seen they have changed the Guardian Spirit spell 10 15% instead of 25%. I have come here to say I am sick and tired of people complaining, and KI changing everything to fit the tiny PvP community's desire. I am tired of it and it needs to stop. Guardian Spirit should be changed back to the way it was before. It irritates me so much people complaing over everything I might just QUIT! This game was so awesome in the beginning, but this community here has ruined it. By the way PvP crybabies, I want you to know, the Guardian Spirit spell still heals me fully due to my massive healing boost. I tested it.

Survivor
Oct 18, 2008
bravevline wrote:
I seen they have changed the Guardian Spirit spell 10 15% instead of 25%. I have come here to say I am sick and tired of people complaining, and KI changing everything to fit the tiny PvP community's desire. I am tired of it and it needs to stop. Guardian Spirit should be changed back to the way it was before. It irritates me so much people complaing over everything I might just QUIT! This game was so awesome in the beginning, but this community here has ruined it. By the way PvP crybabies, I want you to know, the Guardian Spirit spell still heals me fully due to my massive healing boost. I tested it.

I agree, it's sad how complainers are ruining pvp. Just because you cant counter the spell it doesnt mean it's overpowered.

Geographer
Aug 28, 2010
bravevline wrote:

Braveline,

Who says that the PVP community is small, where is your data to prove this?
Second, I have not seen that the spells have been nerf, but will look right after this posting.
If KI nerfed it, they had no other choice. They have the numbers and players in the game, that keep an eye on things.
If the Spell should not be nerfed, they will not nerf it, this was proven by Judegment and many other spells. They are fair, and are not bias to any degree, from what I can tell.
I know that whatever they change, they change to make thing right, not just because anyone complains. The complaints may make them look at the problem, but they make a just decision on what really needs the change.

So anyway, if you can still fully heal, what are you complaining about?

Joe.

Mastermind
Sep 30, 2009
ya if this spell was changed then when the next rank 10 fire move comes out pvpers might complain about it and cripple my new move that will undoutdelby come in the future. pvp might just be getting a little bit to much power

Survivor
Dec 10, 2010
Better then that beat them even more with the same spell they nerfed. that should get them a bit bent lol good luck!

Survivor
Dec 10, 2010
oh forgot to mention when we do beat them at pvp they will probably demand it be removed completly
lol

Delver
Jun 02, 2010
The solution:
Customizable PvP. If people do not want the spell used their match they can cancel it as allowed for their match, but it still allow it some parts of the game in the orginal version.

Defender
Jun 14, 2010
bravevline wrote:
By the way PvP crybabies, I want you to know, the Guardian Spirit spell still heals me fully due to my massive healing boost. I tested it.

If you can still fully heal, what exactly are you complaining about?
Oh, by the way, if your healing boost is so amazing as you have stated, then your other stats have been sacrificed.
Wow you can heal good, but have no damage, resist, or power pips lol.
*claps* nice job.

You're clearly one of those Life's who just intend to turtle heal the whole match, hence your "massive" life boost. Wow, what a tough, battle hardened warrior you are

One last thing, you're not actually healing to full Heath, regardless of your boost. You just said that as like a "ha ha in ur face complainers". But your little insurance heal did take a hit, and everyone knows it.
Aww :(

Explorer
Jul 18, 2009
bravevline wrote:

LOL, The PvP community is NOT tiny. Lol

@jackflame

Armiger
May 10, 2010
Oh some people are just so stubborn.

PvP & PvE Players do not and will not use the exact same gear, rings, athames, and amulets. PvP & PvE are entirely different!

When some of you realize this, maybe your eyes will open and you wont have such tunnel vision.

As I have stated before and I am stating now, this reduction or nerf of Guardian will have no effect on PvP, as yes, it can still fully heal the Life Wizard that uses this spell and boosts it correctly.

However, it does effect the PvE players, who use different boosts and gear because they are not playing PvP. I am not sure why some of you can't grasp this easy concept.

Another easy concept to understand, which has been proven time and time again in poll after poll, is that the PvP community is about 1/4 of the size of the PvE community. How is that not proven? Did you not vote in the polls that were taken on here and on central?

The major fact, that seems to be missed, is that PvP is nerfing the game, it's creativity, it's spells, it's whole concept. Why? Because 1v1, 2v2, 3v3, & 4v4, all of PvP! Can this be proven? Yes, it can. +2 pip wands were removed, Simplify was removed, Elucidate was removed, Spells are nerfed.

Does this prove that these spells were too overpowered and need to be nerfed? No, on the contrary, it does not.

However, on the same token, If +2 pip wands were in the game, players could 2nd round storm lord, frost giant, scarecrow, fire dragon, etc. Then, if you added simplify or Elucidate, they could be used 1st round. It would make PvP in group play unfair, no doubt about that. But would it make the game unfair in PvE? Absolutely not. Since the mobs start out with 9 or 10 pips anyway.

Some things need to be made, some things should not be limited because of PvP, the solution is simple, make things NO PVP. Because PvP is where all the problems arise in this game.

Geographer
Aug 28, 2010
skier339 wrote:
bravevline wrote:

LOL, The PvP community is NOT tiny. Lol

@jackflame

Skier339,

Yeah, where does everyone get the idea that we are small, PVP in other games are massive, and I expect here too......

Anyone, show me the number to show that PVP is not a large part of the game?

Joe.

Survivor
Dec 26, 2009
I completely agree.
The spell was perfect the way it was, for pvp and regular dueling.
Its harder to heal myself and others in battles now that the spells 25% has dropped, and somewhat harder in pvp.
I'm good at pvp, dont get me wrong, but I want to be as effective as I can.
People who complain and ruin pvp all because they cant defeat someone need to find a new game because everyone is sick and tired of their whining.

I'm sick of being called a noob because I use the spell I was given, or a 'dumb healer' because well I'm life k? Its what Life is special for, healing, and they should have a good healing spell.
Life wasnt always the best at pvp before this spell, yes there are some awesome warlord Life's out there, but now, we Life folks can have an even better chance of fullfilling our dreams in the arena. Not only in the arena is this effective but in questing too.
Its a good spell to have, and is very effective and useful, and people who want it gone are just mad and jealous, I'm sorry but its true.

Life is now really "up there" when it comes to battling now, and I think it should be 25% vs 15% because it effects Life wizards not only in pvp but in other battles as well.

-James-