Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

~Storm Club~

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 25, 2008
I guess i should introduced myself Hi my name is Tyler MoonRiver i am lvl fifty i've been lvl 50 for a while now and have been playing since the beginning

I dress like i am storm also (all my clothes have the storm patern) and my faith pet Sparky (who recently tick off my storm lord spell sparky is a stormzilla so chubby) and my main pet (dont tell sparky) SNOOPIE my pet Storm hound i meet his brothers and sisters everyday.

Explorer
Dec 13, 2008
HondaAccord58 wrote:
STORM IS THE STRONGEST SCHOOL! COLIN FROSTGLADE IS AWSOME!! I'M KYLE FOESTAFF AND I KNOW COLIN! :)

Hey Kyle,

I'm so glad to hear from you!! Thank you so much for helping me defeat the Plage Oni! I'm so thankful!!

See ya in the Game,
Colin FrostGlade!! :D!!

Survivor
Sep 25, 2008
Survivor
Mar 24, 2009
I LOVE storm! GO STORM!!
Start some "Storm Creative writing", or something... That could boost the popularity! Just an idea.

Survivor
May 06, 2009
Hello fellow storm wizards!
Can anybody tell me where to find the storm
robes, hat, boots and sword? I seem to pick up lots of items for every
other type of wizard except storm! Any hints would be most appreciated.
Look for me in the game..I'm Scarlet Starwhisper and I'm lvl 50 GrandMaster Diviner.
:)

Survivor
Jun 17, 2009
i am paige rainpetal level 9 right before 10 just suscribed love w101 love storm thanks for making a storm club i will release my inner thunder! sorry if i spelled things wrong oh i just made a joke spelled things wrong got fizzle well sorry spellings not my best subject only in w101 bye

Survivor
May 13, 2009
hello storm wizards!
i am a grandmaster storm also i have nothing to do i am so bored i just wish they would add a new world already and lvl cap!
my name is Andrew IceShade
Lvl 50
2038 health
460 mana
i have malistares robe "malistres waithful wrap"

Survivor
Jun 17, 2009
jevbaby wrote:
i am paige rainpetal level 9 right before 10 just suscribed love w101 love storm thanks for making a storm club i will release my inner thunder! sorry if i spelled things wrong oh i just made a joke spelled things wrong got fizzle well sorry spellings not my best subject only in w101 bye
that was me talking it was my first massage ever i did'nt mean to joke so much Iama bad speller in w101 and out of it BYE!

Survivor
Feb 16, 2009
Hey peeps of storm! My name in wizard101 is Ryan griffinflame and i am a level 29 diviner. Its so great that you started this club! i have 296 mana and 1,476 health, Also....... when do you get swords? cuz my friends have one and they are so cool!

Ry griffinflame OUT! Thunder it up before it all goes away! 8) :D

Survivor
Mar 24, 2009
moc5091 wrote:
Hello fellow storm wizards!
Can anybody tell me where to find the storm
robes, hat, boots and sword? I seem to pick up lots of items for every
other type of wizard except storm! Any hints would be most appreciated.
Look for me in the game..I'm Scarlet Starwhisper and I'm lvl 50 GrandMaster Diviner.
:)

Well, Scarlet StarWhisper, you could go to The Wizard City Bazaar to get them. They have everything.
What do look like in the game? What realm do you usually hang in? Lol, sorry I am so nosy! You just sound cool!! I don't know that many lvl 50s...

-Tabitha Deathfist, lvl 26
(I moved up levels!!!) :D

Survivor
May 25, 2009
Hi. Fellow Diviner here i would like to say storm is the best my only complaint is the minion i wish it would attack and have lower health then do nothing.

But as for everything else i'm good.

May the storms be with you.

-Christopher Night 22 Diviner

Survivor
Jun 17, 2009
hi its me again paige rainpetal but now im a lv 12 when do you get into kroc? i just got into colussos bolavard and its super HARD! so when do i get kroc and can someone help me defeat the guy in the tower in haunted cave in trinton avenue the guy who is mallistares helper ambrose tells u about and if u cant help can u at least tell me what kind of spells to use they r death and the pupkin guy thingy whatever please help its hard i only have around 600 health

Survivor
Jun 17, 2009
jevbaby wrote:
hi its me again paige rainpetal but now im a lv 12 when do you get into kroc? i just got into colussos bolavard and its super HARD! so when do i get kroc and can someone help me defeat the guy in the tower in haunted cave in trinton avenue the guy who is mallistares helper ambrose tells u about and if u cant help can u at least tell me what kind of spells to use they r death and the pupkin guy thingy whatever please help its hard i only have around 600 health
never mind i got into kroc now but can someone help me by coming in sunken city with me?! (its in the door behind the rainbow ang when u get in there u go over to the cave place which is sunken city the dounghon) PREATTY PLZ HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Survivor
Aug 31, 2008
HondaAccord59 wrote:
Hello Everyone,

Storm club has grew in popularity!! Keep awnsering those Triva Questions,

There will only be two questions,

Remember to leave only your WIZARD101 CHARACTER NAME!!!

Here's the question,

The first person who posts it correctly wins!! :-)!!

What level are you given the Storm Lord? What else are you given (as far as pets, badges, ect.)?

You get storm Lord lvl 48 and with that a stormzilla pet that gives you the ard. not sure if you get a badge.

Kelly Moonstone lvl 48 Master Diviner!

Survivor
Aug 31, 2008
Hiya fellow ppls of STORM! I think Storm is the greatest school but i kinda think it's unfair how just because we're powerful they had to make us fizzle alot and have low health! still i think storms the greatest so rock on and let out your inner THUNDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Survivor
Dec 24, 2008
Hi peoples I am a lvl 47 storm wizard and I LOVE storm !!! I love how we are powerful but not how we fizzle allot :( But anyway :D STORM ROCKS :D :D :D

Survivor
Dec 24, 2008
Survivor
Jun 27, 2009
Name: Esmee Darkblood
Level: 21 almost 22

Level 22 for the Kraken and level 48 for the Storm Lord

Champion
Jan 27, 2009
luffy52 wrote:
HondaAccord59 wrote:
I have to say congrats to our winner, Dorrisa, for yesterday's triva qeustions!

Today's triva will not be held today because, of the downtime.
But, I'll be telling you who I am, I'm a Level 38, who just recieved the Triton. I'm Colin FrostGlade.

Oh the Awnser to the Triva,

APRENTICE
FROG
MASTER
POSIDON

I'd say more of a cross between zues and posidon

storm lord is more Zeus

Survivor
Jun 17, 2009
im a lv 17 and i only have 930 hp i have a good outfit but it dosent help much! oh and do u think u can get prof. balestorm to talk on here with us so sry if i spelled wrong! p.s. plz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Survivor
Dec 23, 2008
Hello i am a grandmaster ice wizard. I am here to offer an apolgy to the storm wizards who were offended by the negative rants of the spell WILD BOLT. I have never said anything bad about the storm school and felt this was the right thing to do so SORRY GUYS. Your wizard friend: Robert Windbreeze :) :-) :D

Survivor
Oct 19, 2008
I'm Matthew Dragonrider. Storm but I dress like fire. Fire isn't even my second school. :D I am a Magus lvl 30. I am trying to get into Mushu but I cant get through Counter Weight West and Big Ben. My storm spells never fizzle for some reason. I have the rare Astral Hat of the Sunbird and Astral Boots of Weakness.

Explorer
Dec 13, 2008
jevbaby wrote:
im a lv 17 and i only have 930 hp i have a good outfit but it dosent help much! oh and do u think u can get prof. balestorm to talk on here with us so sry if i spelled wrong! p.s. plz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey jevbaby! I know it's probally been along time since you posted but, storm has the lowest health, but the strongest spells. Storm wizards focus on stregth more than anything, so our accruacy is low and same with the health...

Survivor
Jan 23, 2010
Survivor
Jan 24, 2010
Right now I am a level 25 Storm wizard named Aedan Dragon Blade. Storm is the best school in every way. I think we should have a new card because we're awesome like that. It would be...

Title: Instant Death

Damage: Infinity

Accuracy: 1000%

Pips: 0

Cool huh?

PS: My brother thinks that Fire is better that STORM! Can you BELIEVE THAT????