Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Getting Obsibian Chest in Cave of Solitude

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 11, 2010
I know who the chests work, but when I beat the right boss Dojo and others before him, the x on the chest is not there, it won't even appear to allow me to get the chest. I have had no problems getting the other chests before this and I only have this one and and one or two more to go to complete this quest. Please what is going on here?

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Malikin wrote:
I know who the chests work, but when I beat the right boss Dojo and others before him, the x on the chest is not there, it won't even appear to allow me to get the chest. I have had no problems getting the other chests before this and I only have this one and and one or two more to go to complete this quest. Please what is going on here?

I think you might want to send an e-mail to support@wizard101.com and explain this problem to them. They might be able to get you moving along with this quest.

Be sure to give them your Account/UserName, and your Character's Name too. Hope this helps.

Survivor
Jun 09, 2011
Malikin wrote:

quit and come back that should work. and plus... you don't even have to defeat the boss just go around him and pick up the chest. HAHA bosses!

hope this helps