Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Silver Chest won't open in Big Ben

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 26, 2010
I have a quest in big ben where i'm supposed to open a wooden, silver, and then i guess gold chest on different floors of the big ben. I've already opened the wooden chest, and i have to open a silver one, but it won't open for me, is there another one i have to open on a different level? or a bug? help!

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
socccergrl wrote:
I have a quest in big ben where i'm supposed to open a wooden, silver, and then i guess gold chest on different floors of the big ben. I've already opened the wooden chest, and i have to open a silver one, but it won't open for me, is there another one i have to open on a different level? or a bug? help!

Sounds like a bug, I was able to open the wooden, silver and then gold on top floor during my last visit there. Maybe check your quest book and make sure it did not count. You only have to open one even though there are 4 on the floor they are on, the spares are for each wizard that may have the quest in the instance.

Explorer
Apr 15, 2012
socccergrl wrote:

Mine opened for me, so I am guessing maybe it was a bug, try again.

Explorer
Feb 07, 2010
Sublyndis wrote:
socccergrl wrote:

Mine opened for me, so I am guessing maybe it was a bug, try again.

Okay, number 1. There are like, four chests. If not, try restarting. You have to try each and every one of them. Oh and also, when you get to the top of Big ben, you see Malistaire, and have to defeat 3 guys.