Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

global animations

AuthorMessage
Defender
Feb 24, 2009
Hey KI, i've been playing on my ice character and have lately noticed how BLAND the globals' animations are. here are my suggestions for the new animations. mind you, i know this is not a priority right now, and understand if it will have to wait. Also, these are simply added effects, not something totally new.

Ice:
its a large wave of snow going in a ripple-effect way like dropping something into water.

Fire:
An eruption of lava goes in all directions from the center.

Storm:
A small lighting bolt strikes the ground and a wave similar to ice's in the same effect.

Myth:
Same as ice and storm, but with dirt and earth

Life:
the floor gets littered with leaves and such and the global goes out and a large but weak leaf tornado spins a dissipates

Death:
The wave, but with a bunch of small skulls

Balance:
like life's, but with sand.

THat's all i got. reply with better ideas if ya have them.

Kenneth Frostwalker, level 73 Thaumaturge
Kyle Sandwalker, level 48 Sorcerer

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
kckool wrote:
Hey KI, i've been playing on my ice character and have lately noticed how BLAND the globals' animations are. here are my suggestions for the new animations. mind you, i know this is not a priority right now, and understand if it will have to wait. Also, these are simply added effects, not something totally new.

Ice:
its a large wave of snow going in a ripple-effect way like dropping something into water.

Fire:
An eruption of lava goes in all directions from the center.

Storm:
A small lighting bolt strikes the ground and a wave similar to ice's in the same effect.

Myth:
Same as ice and storm, but with dirt and earth

Life:
the floor gets littered with leaves and such and the global goes out and a large but weak leaf tornado spins a dissipates

Death:
The wave, but with a bunch of small skulls

Balance:
like life's, but with sand.

THat's all i got. reply with better ideas if ya have them.

Kenneth Frostwalker, level 73 Thaumaturge
Kyle Sandwalker, level 48 Sorcerer
I kind of like the Bubbles the way they are, sorry.

Defender
Feb 24, 2009
just that the start of it changes, then it will look as it does now. i just thought this little animation would make it more interesting to cast.

Delver
Jun 02, 2010
Thats sounds like it might be a good idea. I like idea that you had for a balance global.