Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

question about the update today

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 10, 2009
is there a way to turn off the quest helper that was added today so it does not show the yellow arrow on the screen if you dont want it there?

also,
how do you get the new school specific quest with the pets? i go to my school (life) but there is no more question mark above the teachers head to talk to her or get new spell or anything.

Administrator
If you want to turn on or off the Quest Helper you can do so by going to the third panel in your Options tab (Esc on your keyboard) and selecting Quest Helper On or Off.

The new school spells are for level 48 and higher characters. You can read more information on our Patch Notes page.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Survivor
Aug 31, 2008
I am in the school of ice. I did all the quests for the new spell and pet until it sent me to dragonspyre to the kiln. The kiln will not work. Three of us were all there at the same time and none of us could get it to work. How do we get it to work? I really want my spell card and pet!

Thanks!

Survivor
Mar 05, 2009
I have a question also about todays up date.. I started the quest for the new spell whitch is life.. I cant get ny last tree i need it wont let me in the hut/house is there something i missed? Or is it a bug?

Administrator
Hopefully these issues will be addressed in tonight's Quick Fix.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-