Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

i has thought about lady oriel she says of

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 24, 2011
hello wizard here is something i has thought about

lady oriel she says they are to protect all living characters and creatures but she is an attack spell yes life wizard need some attack spell but I think that lady oriel may also be able to giving yourself healing or maybe she could give yourself a defense shield I do not think she can heal and give defense shield she could only make one part, and attack as lady oriel do now and any of the thing as I have write. what do you think lady oriel should be able to of defense? or she is ok as she is now?

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
MariaWide wrote:

lady oriel she says they are to protect all living characters and creatures but she is an attack spell yes life wizard need some attack spell but I think that lady oriel may also be able to giving yourself healing or maybe she could give yourself a defense shield I do not think she can heal and give defense shield she could only make one part, and attack as lady oriel do now and any of the thing as I have write. what do you think lady oriel should be able to of defense? or she is ok as she is now?

Lady Oriel is not a spell. The spell is Seraph and is fine as is. The last thing Life needs is another healing spell. What they need are more attack spells. Life isn't just about healing you know.

Defender
Feb 24, 2009
first: seraph is a level 22 spell i think, and i think KI wants to stay away from spell side effects at such a low level, as to not confuse the early wizard.

second: you're into too much detail into the game.

Defender
Apr 24, 2009
1:
I have no idea what you said! It made no sense to me.
2:
The spell is called "Seraph"
3:
The Seraph is fine just as it is.

Explorer
Jul 24, 2011
RavenLady777 wrote:
MariaWide wrote:

Lady Oriel is not a spell. The spell is Seraph and is fine as is. The last thing Life needs is another healing spell. What they need are more attack spells. Life isn't just about healing you know.

yes I have a life wizard on level 50 I know

Explorer
Jul 24, 2011
MariaWide wrote:

I also think that she should attack as she does now. but she could also provide a defense shield and attack

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
In a way , they are protecting. They are used to fight evil.