Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Create Your Own Station?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 13, 2010
Maybe we could have this station where we can make our own clothes, equipment, housing, and treasure cards.

Here are some things you could make.

Dress of Crisp Dawn: Looks like a sun dress with little moons on the shoulders. School: Ice. Level: 5+ Stats: +50 health +5 mana +1% Ice Attack +1% Defence.
Ingredients: 1 Sapphire, 1 Ice beetle Treasure Card, 5 Spider Silk, 3 Black Coals.

Circle Of Burning Passion: Looks like a Dragonspyre Dragon ring. School: Fire. Level: 40+ Stats: +250 health +85 mana +5% Fire Attack +5% Fire resist.
Ingredients: 5 Lava Lillys, 3 Perfect Rubies, 3 Rubies, 1 Fire Dragon Treasure Card, 10 Black Coals.

Also I am giving a little thing for you to fill out for YOUR Item! Only if you want you can fill it out.

Name:
School:
Level:
Stats:
Ingredients

Well there you go hope you like the Idea!

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
Survivor
Feb 19, 2009
Survivor
Feb 19, 2009
Survivor
Dec 13, 2010
bravevline wrote:
We already have those

I mean a station where we could make our OWN right from the imagination gear. But you can't go over certain percentage's of stuff on making it.

Survivor
Dec 03, 2010

[I mean a station where we could make our OWN right from the imagination gear. But you can't go over certain percentage's of stuff on making it.]

Thats great cause if it were me making up the gear it would go a little something like this...

Gear: Ken's Hat of Epicosity
Stats: 100% Resistance too all schools , 100% Damage to fire 100% Healing bonus ( In and out) +1,000,000 mana and +1,000,000,000,000,000 health, and every card of every school along with the same things that come with mastery amulets (I'm evil if you were wondering.)
Ingredients: One of Kens hairs xD jk one mistwood :3