Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hatching problems

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 13, 2010
Okay i love to hatch with pets its so expensive so i have hatched maybe 30 times and EVERY single i time i got my pet back i think its stupid how hatching with 30 people paying 40k each time each one with a Forest lord and i get my pet back my pet was from a 20$ gift card I wish if you bought a pet with real money Not gold from the game its impossible to get your pet back i payed over a million gold trying to get a forest lord so i'm fed up i made a life wizard going to lvl it up to 68 and get a forest lord hatch with a random pet get my pet second gen and give it to my storm i'm so tired of getting my same pet.

Defender
May 15, 2010
hellakilla1994 wrote:
Okay i love to hatch with pets its so expensive so i have hatched maybe 30 times and EVERY single i time i got my pet back i think its stupid how hatching with 30 people paying 40k each time each one with a Forest lord and i get my pet back my pet was from a 20$ gift card I wish if you bought a pet with real money Not gold from the game its impossible to get your pet back i payed over a million gold trying to get a forest lord so i'm fed up i made a life wizard going to lvl it up to 68 and get a forest lord hatch with a random pet get my pet second gen and give it to my storm i'm so tired of getting my same pet.
You will also need another 20 dollars for the mastery amulet, because I think you mean to use the spell, not the pet.