Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Not calling me to get spells

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 12, 2011
Falmea has not been calling me to get spells :( i have to remember what level i get them is that odd?

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
fett555 wrote:
Falmea has not been calling me to get spells :( i have to remember what level i get them is that odd?

There is a glitch that does cause this to happen, but you may want to go ahead and send a report to support if this is happening everytime.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
By the way, these kind of issues should be posted under Halston's Lab. That is the forum for problems in the game.

Explorer
Sep 03, 2009
well what lvl are you, cause that is important. you have to actually explain stuff

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Look at your wizard setup. If you have notifications turned off, this will include notifications from your professor.
If it's set up correctly, contact support.

Survivor
Aug 12, 2011
My fire is a level 30 and all the tips are on it is set to get them and i am not getting them STILL :(

Survivor
Aug 12, 2011
goldendragon18 wrote:
By the way, these kind of issues should be posted under Halston's Lab. That is the forum for problems in the game.

Also when i put this message halstons lab was not in the forum

Survivor
Aug 12, 2011
And (last one) when i posted this i was level 22 and she did not call me to get the spell at that level (sorry falmea)