Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

"Spirit" spells

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
Hi! I love the new guardian spirit life spell so much that I think every school should get a spirit spell that hovers above your head. Some are used on yourself, or an ally. Others are used on enemies. You can only have one active at a time, if you use another the old one goes away. If an enemy has one you don't like, and you have one for use on enemy, you can cast it on them to change it, although they can change it back! Here's my ideas!

Ice: Frozen Spirit: -90% to ONE attack. Activates and debuffs attack only when it is a lethal attack (activates and protects you before you get hit).

Storm: Wind Spirit: 2000 storm damage enemy (used on friendly target). Activates when your enemy defeats you.

Fire: Flaming Spirit: Does damage equal to a DoT. Like if you put it on them and then a DoT that is 300 damage each round, WHEN IT FINISHES the spirit does the damage it did, in this case 900. activates when the next DoT finishes its course

Myth: Legendary Spirit: Use on friend. When attacked, enemy loses all positive charms and wards

Death: Vampiric Spirit: Use on enemy. Activates when opponent tries to heal. Converts the heal into damage.

Balance: Spirit of Equality: Use on enemy: When target attacks, they take damage equal to their pips (but don't lose pips).

Survivor
May 20, 2012
I like the idea!

Some quick thoughts:

Frozen Spirt is nice, but you can get the same and 800 damage besides with the 8 pip fire spell, so...

Wind Spirt: I presume this would keep you at one health instead of dying? Maybe good in PvP or with friends, but not solo...

Flaming Spirt: So it would do damage equal to a DoT for three or four pips? Good, though I don't play a fire wizard so it might be weak or strong...

Legendary Spirt: Awesome! Totally fits in with Myth.

Vampiric Spirt: This one is mostly only relevant against Life wizards, I think, (I'm low level). Maybe change it so that it works well against all? (Suggestion: turn a spell into a life-drain on an enemy)

Spirit of Equality: I presume you mean this times something? Great idea though.

Well, thanks for reading.

Talon Windfriend: Level 22 Necromancer