Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Super, Mega, or Epic Bundle?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 13, 2009
Hi! I have a couple of questions, but here's the main one: which bundle should I buy this summer?

School is almost out and to celebrate, I have been saving up to buy one of the three big bundles. But is one better than the others?

(note that I don't exactly mind about the clothing appearence since I'll probably end up stitching it)

I like the Epic bundle for the pet (I love wolves and dogs) and the mount is also cool

The Super bundle's mount would be nice for when my brother and i do dungeons together (since it is a two person mount) and I love giraffes too (and the house is so cool, i had a friend show me their home)

I am not exactly a huge fan of the Mega bundle so far since i don't exactly like snakes...and I would prefer an animal mount...but if there are some really good qualities to that bundle, I would love to hear them :)

(another quick question...I have heard that KI might be making a new bundle, if so, should I wait for it?)

They all seem pretty equal from my perspective, but then again I haven't done very much research on them all

If you have perchased one of the three, please let me know what you think about it :)

~Megan N.S.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
I have purchased the Epic and Mega bundles. The other is a waste to me since I refuse to have that huge thing as a mount. The house and pet are cool, so that's a shame.

I loved the Epic bundle most. My little dog is awesome! The griffon is a great mount. The house ... and all of them in the bundle packs...was just too big for my taste, but it is beautiful.

The Mega bundle was disappointing to me. The snake is funny, but a pain to train since it bounces all over the place instead of sliding along. The house was another disappointment.

this is of course, just my opinion.

I would like to see a new bundle... I'm sure there will be one now that Avalon is out. Personally I would wait a bit and see. :)

Defender
Jul 06, 2011
out of all of them, i like the super bundle, and whats wrong with having a giant rhino as a mount? its a two person mount too!
the sun palace is huge, it has a fighting circle, and best of all, A GIANT GORILLA THAT GIVES YOU PREASENTS!
everyone says that the gorilla is useless, but he once gave me 123 gold, unicorn treasure card, black pearl, and frosted drakes cereal

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
wizzy568 wrote:
Hi! I have a couple of questions, but here's the main one: which bundle should I buy this summer?

School is almost out and to celebrate, I have been saving up to buy one of the three big bundles. But is one better than the others?

(note that I don't exactly mind about the clothing appearence since I'll probably end up stitching it)

I like the Epic bundle for the pet (I love wolves and dogs) and the mount is also cool

The Super bundle's mount would be nice for when my brother and i do dungeons together (since it is a two person mount) and I love giraffes too (and the house is so cool, i had a friend show me their home)

I am not exactly a huge fan of the Mega bundle so far since i don't exactly like snakes...and I would prefer an animal mount...but if there are some really good qualities to that bundle, I would love to hear them :)

(another quick question...I have heard that KI might be making a new bundle, if so, should I wait for it?)

They all seem pretty equal from my perspective, but then again I haven't done very much research on them all

If you have perchased one of the three, please let me know what you think about it :)

~Megan N.S.

if your going to be playing pirate101 then i recomend saving up for it cause it likely will have the "new bundle o.O" and if your not and are buying just a bundle for summer then i recomend getting the super bundle asap cause right now if ya buy it you get extra crowns
and depending how much crowns ya have currently ya might have barely enough for the wolf hound pet in the crown shop
and if its for gear/pet/mount the hawkrider is the best
hawk mount has improved visual now so it doesnt block your entire screen ( witch was a problem but ki improved the hawk one but raven doesnt have it yet) ( for blood raven and owl i dont know)
the hawk is also a very fun mount to have because the first time ya jump on you feel like your the queen of the sky if your a girl like me or the king of the air if your a boy

thats just my thoughts and i am hoping to see you in the spiral

Destiny iceflame lvl 61-62 ice
Rachel dreamsong lvl 30? storm (might be 30 something i need to check)
Rachel lvl 0-1 swashbuckler ( cant wait for pirate101 i hope they have Rachel as a name choice cause thats what i want to name my char ^-^)

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
brickhead12 wrote:
and whats wrong with having a giant rhino as a mount? its a two person mount too!

Nothing is wrong with the mount if you like huge mounts. I do not. And a two person mount for someone who solos the game most of the time is useless. Just my opinion. :)

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
I personally have the original bundle and of all of it the Fierce hound was the best investment on it, the mount makes a good fill in for my new wizards till they can afford another, the gear is now too dated on this bundle and rarely gets used for my other wizards. My only draw back about ever purchasing another is the house is not transferable so has to stay with the wizard you redeem it on. For me I do intend on keeping my original wizard so that is not a problem and she deserves the castle but have since made and deleted a few other wizards so am glad I did not purchase the bundles and lost the housing on them or have had to keep them just because of that.