Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

HeckHound Pet

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 31, 2012
I saw someone in wizard city with a heckhound pet and i would like to know how to get one i was told by one person that you can get it in kroktosphinx is this true or not

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
JustinHeartShine wrote:
I saw someone in wizard city with a heckhound pet and i would like to know how to get one i was told by one person that you can get it in kroktosphinx is this true or not

Yes, this is true.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Pet:Heckhound

Survivor
Mar 31, 2012
But where and how do i get to where it is i am currently in krokotopia in the palace of fire is where my missions are currently at and i just got there....i was told it was in kroktosphinx how to get the permission from talbot to use the boat to get there if it is ineeded where i get it at

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
JustinHeartShine wrote:
But where and how do i get to where it is i am currently in krokotopia in the palace of fire is where my missions are currently at and i just got there....i was told it was in kroktosphinx how to get the permission from talbot to use the boat to get there if it is ineeded where i get it at

You either have to wait till you quest up to unlock that boat ride or get someone to go there that can and you port to them.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
JustinHeartShine wrote:

I visited the vendor to check this out - he is the one on the left - right after you get off the boat and the hound is 1,500 gold. It's a cool pet, I would like the cross with my Fierce Hound and see what happens.

Champion
Nov 22, 2008
Oh I just want to cross a few pet with it... lol Yea it is true. The blue mander behind the tent I think...

Survivor
Apr 04, 2011
JustinHeartShine wrote:

yes it is true you go to krokosphinx (sorry if i spelled that wrong )
and talk to a salamander guy i dont know his name but he is in a little booth and talk to him and buy it under pets

Survivor
Jun 11, 2012
JustinHeartShine wrote:
i had got told same but you have to have crowns i think

Explorer
Dec 12, 2010
This is true, but it does not come with a spell. It doesn't have good stats either after you train it so you might wanna hatch with someone with good stats if you can. I hope you can get it!

-Savvy DarkHunter Lvl 23 Life PvP Captain :D

Explorer
Apr 27, 2012
It's in Krokosphinx.The vendor to the left of the boat has the HeckHound pet, also the Ice Salamander, I believe

- Savannah LifeHunter, Level 44 Theurgist

Defender
Jul 28, 2009
Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
JustinHeartShine wrote:
This is true and the pet is AWESOME!! Sadly it doesn't come with a spell :(