Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard101 not working correctly in avalon :(

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 31, 2010
There are many players that cannot talk to the crab guy Sir Pike Del Lago on my fire wizard i have talk to him but on the quest thing it says talk to him. i have contacted w101 yesterday they have not reply yet. i hope one of them reads this an helps me. how do you fix this has it happen to you? :(

Defender
May 30, 2010
is it in the beginning or avalon or the end if it the end you have to complete the quest in catocombs first to talk to him, he gives a quest there.

Mastermind
Sep 30, 2009
792800 wrote:
There are many players that cannot talk to the crab guy Sir Pike Del Lago on my fire wizard i have talk to him but on the quest thing it says talk to him. i have contacted w101 yesterday they have not reply yet. i hope one of them reads this an helps me. how do you fix this has it happen to you? :(
dun dara gear definetly but you have to craft it. but if your ice its worth it because i hear its better than ice ww gear. foget everything i said i askadently quoted on the wrong topic

Survivor
Aug 25, 2009
:x i am haivng a bad glitch as well i just beat Pendragon but when i tried to talk to the king there was no talk to option then i got lagged out :x