Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Lower-Level Polymorphs

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 07, 2011
Hi KI,
I have had a thought for quite a long time and I want to share it with you. I think there should be lower-leveled polymorphs. For example, there could be a level 40 one, or 45. It's just that when i help my lvl 71 friend, I get jealous when they use them.
Thanks,
Gilroy Raven - Myth level 48.

Defender
Jul 06, 2010
I don't think there is a level restriction on using polymorphs, but getting them is the challenge.
May I suggest planting some grapes of wrath? They sometimes drop red or purple grapes of wrath which drop occasional polymorph treants.
Also if you want to craft them, you can have your friend help you to get to the next crafter to raise you rank and buy the recipies for them from floating lands. I did this for my son, he loves the polymorph bandit spell. :P

Mastermind
Mar 28, 2009
I like the polymorphs for noobs idea.. but they cant be over powered..

So lets say there is a level 8 myth and he is almost dead and his pixies wont help him..

He could use something like..

Polymorph Satyr
5+
750 health
Spells:
Sprite- 30 + 300 health over time
Pixie- 420 health
Natural attack- 50 life attack per pip and +10% next life spell
Imp- 65-105 life damage
Weakness- -25% next attack

And it isn't overpowered either

Explorer
Jul 22, 2009
Polymorph Cyclops

Level 5+ or 10+

Spells:
Mythblade
Myth Trap
Bloodbat
Troll
Cyclops
Pierce
Cleanse Ward
Natural Attack (75 damage per pip)
Weakness

Explorer
Jul 22, 2009
^ Cyclops would have:
1,000 health
5% Myth damage boost
5% Myth accuracy boost
15% Myth damage resistance
5% Incoming Storm damage boost.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
Sorry, I disagree with this. It would not be right for this to be implemented for wizards at those or any lower levels now for the simple fact that there are many of us that had to work very hard to get our wizards to the levels to actually be able to train them.

You must earn this just like the rest of us did. If you manage to pick one up in treasure form from helping a friend that is one thing, but to be able to train them, NO.