Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Death School Should be moved back

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 12, 2012
I think the death school should be moved back to it's spot in ravenwood let's face to me the big gaping hole in the area is a sore for ravenwood it should be moved back after what malistare moved it the death students have to go to a waterfall just do they can get new spells let the death school be part of Ravenwood again

Survivor
Sep 14, 2011
Well, would be cool, but a lot would have to be changed
The whole Nightside place would have to be moved, and a lot of the Story will have to be changed. So i dont think its a good idea.

Survivor
Oct 20, 2011
Nightside ties in with the storyline and the one kid who teaches spells would be too close to it and the story wouldn't make a lot of sense.

Eric Swiftpyre lvl 39 pyromancer 8)

Survivor
May 18, 2011
I agree with the other two players that the Death School shouldn't be moved, as the programmers would have to do a lot of editing to the graphics. Plus, even if you could enter the newly-restored school, people who haven't defeated Malistaire yet would probably be scratching their heads and asking "Where did he go?"

Kymma Anvilheart-Level 80 Diviner

Explorer
Feb 29, 2012
the death school needs to stay it would mess everything up
lvl 50 balance wizard

Champion
Jun 16, 2009
Heres how it would work: The low level wizards see the death school in nightside. Then, when wizards are level 90, the death school goes back to Ravenwood. End of argument.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
No, it needs to stay where it is. If you listen to/read what Dworgn says, it was Malestaire who cursed it.

Plus reprogramming the game would be a totally mess for KI, level 1 or level 90 (which doesn't exist yet).

So you have to go through a waterfall into a sunken area to get spells. The underground area is pretty cool.

Survivor
Aug 02, 2011
i don't think the school should go back. like was said earlier the student who teaches you beginning death spells is there and that would be rediculously close. also that would mess with certain bonus things like say the halloween towers. where would they go if death school got put back.... i do have a death wizard and know it can be annoying to have to make a special trip to the waterfall especially if there is a new wizard there trying to friend people to get in early.. so i think instead of moving it back that maybe they could put a portal from the student death teacher to dworgyn after you reach a certain lvl.... also i think that boris tallstaff should have another quest for you after you reach nightside... he should have you speak to dworgyn and the death tree.... i would really like to know how they describe their schools

Survivor
Jun 28, 2012
Well, it would be pretty cool if the Death School was back where it belongs, but like other people say, it would mess up the story a lot. Even though it would be cool if it were moved back by the end of the game, you know when Malistaire is defeated, but I like it where it is.

Brianna DawnBlood
Balance Wizard level 25

Defender
May 03, 2009
I think if they moved the death school back, it would be fair because having to walk all the way to nightside to talk to one person is getting very annoying for me.

Scarlet Hawk
Transcendent Necromancer

Defender
Oct 21, 2010
Let it stay where it is! I mean, I have a death wizard on my account, and I'm fine withe walking to nightside to get spells. Like previous people said, KI would have MAJOR work if they all-of-a-sudden decided to move it back !

Survivor
Aug 08, 2012
The death school being in Nightside is part of the whole story line of the game. They would have to change an awful lot to move it back. I'm a death wizard and I think it's fine where it is.

Defender
Mar 10, 2012
RavenLady777 wrote:
No, it needs to stay where it is. If you listen to/read what Dworgn says, it was Malestaire who cursed it.

Plus reprogramming the game would be a totally mess for KI, level 1 or level 90 (which doesn't exist yet).

So you have to go through a waterfall into a sunken area to get spells. The underground area is pretty cool.
It wouldnt mess programming because apparently ki can make pet pavillon an addition to the commons without a problem.

Survivor
Aug 12, 2012
No way. It would mess up the story but nice idea though. I am tired of telling new wizards were the death school is.

Survivor
Aug 16, 2012
I agree with most people. Nightside is really cool, they shouldn't move the death school back.

Sean Earthsong Lvl 14( If anybody needs something to do I need help with Sunken City) Fire/Storm

Survivor
Jun 30, 2010
wow codastar that is a really great idea I think that should happen KI