Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

To many life wizards

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 29, 2008
I'm playing mooshu on my death wizard and every side quest always includes a life wizard. whats annoying about this is that they always put up death shields. i'm getting really mad because when your trying to attack with a death wizard they go and put a death shield that takes 80% of the damage away.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
naruto990 wrote:
I'm playing mooshu on my death wizard and every side quest always includes a life wizard. whats annoying about this is that they always put up death shields. i'm getting really mad because when your trying to attack with a death wizard they go and put a death shield that takes 80% of the damage away.

That's why I keep a death wand in my deck -- to get rid of those 80% shields.

Survivor
Sep 03, 2011
With my Death wizard I didn't really experience this problem to the extent you seem to be. Simply having a Death wand/staff/blade/etc-etc is an easy fix. MooShu was probably the easiest World for her to complete due to the large amount of Life.

.Alexis Crow - Master Necromancer
.Jaqueline Drake - Adept Conjurer

Survivor
Oct 31, 2011
naruto990 wrote:

Another tactic is stack your deck with some black cat treasure cards. A cheap, 1 pip death spell that can swat the death shield. I'm a life wizard, and often have to do that after I prism to use my spells, and it works wonders.

Survivor
Apr 17, 2010
If you need to get around the shilds use other kinds of spells or team up with friends to help take them out

Survivor
Aug 31, 2009
Don't forget the Poison spell, too. It takes a different strategy to employ poison to its fullest, I use it quite a bit with my death wizard.

Explorer
Jan 14, 2011
I am having issues in mooshu too, because I am a life wizard. Their resist is like, super high. I sometimes find myself screaming "JUST DIE ALREADY!" IRL, out of frustration. Ugh.

<3 :D mooshu is so pretty that it makes up for it though!

Haley Fairygarden
Level 37 Life/Fire Wizard

Survivor
Apr 14, 2011
I'm not the best to talk about this since I am a Myth wizard but my opinion for your problem would maybe stack your deck with some death-counters or whatever.

Jason MythBlade 35

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Delnara777 wrote:
naruto990 wrote:

Another tactic is stack your deck with some black cat treasure cards. A cheap, 1 pip death spell that can swat the death shield. I'm a life wizard, and often have to do that after I prism to use my spells, and it works wonders.

A death wizard doesn't need to waste gold on black cat treasure cards. We have the dark sprite card that can accomplish the same thing. It's what I keep in my deck for those times when the wand won't come up. :)

Mastermind
Jul 08, 2011
Not enough myth wizards and way to many fire wizards are the problem. The amount of life wizards is greater then most, but it is not kingsisle's biggest problem at the moment

Survivor
Jan 19, 2009
I am of life and actually see less of every school but, fire, death, and of course now life in some instances. Depends on what server you're on.