Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Putting Epic Bundles in Stores

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jun 02, 2010
I was just simply hoping that Epic Bundles could be put in stores, since I was hoping to get an item called the "Prestigious shoes". The thing is that at present I cannot buy it online, but I not saying to remove it from online. The Mega Bundle is available to get at Block Buster, but I do not think the Mega Bundle is available in stores. If this could be considered that would be great, and I think there are many who agree about that.

Administrator
Delver
Jun 02, 2010
Oh yes, but what I meant was if the Epic Bundle could possibly be that they could be added to stores rather just online.

Survivor
Jan 23, 2011
Well, Hi Miss Greyrose, I am a student of yours, but i think what he means is that he might want you guys to put all of the Epic Bundles in the Crown Shop.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
AaronMerriin wrote:
Oh yes, but what I meant was if the Epic Bundle could possibly be that they could be added to stores rather just online.

It use to be out in stores. The problem was the shelf life. Like most products, once everyone who wants it, buys it, it begins to expire. Same thing with the Epic Bundle. Most everyone who wanted one, bought it. The cost to make those cards and distribute them did not equal the revenue brought in from the remaining players that "might" buy them.

This is why you don't see many Sega Genesis or Super Nintendo games being sold at Gamestop (unless they are used games).

It's lucky they even carry them on the website, as they could have been lost forever and become super rare.

Delver
Jun 02, 2010
lovegood13 wrote:
Well, Hi Miss Greyrose, I am a student of yours, but i think what he means is that he might want you guys to put all of the Epic Bundles in the Crown Shop.

This would be kinda nice too from my point of very though I do not know all how everything works and the plans obviously. I original was saying that I wanted them to be added to stores. Like originally they were able to be bought at Gamestop and Toys R Us as I understood.