Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 48 ice quest bug

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 10, 2008
Has anyone else had trouble with the flame kiln in the dragonspyre ring shop? For the new card in the ice school. Because the flyer that says press the x key won't show up no matter how many times i run around the flame kiln or go to different realms. I think this a bug in the game.

*Cassandra CrowThorn*Lvl 48, ice*

Survivor
Dec 23, 2008
Survivor
Dec 19, 2008
I have this same problem.I have tried everything to get to use the kiln and nothing.I hope that they work out this bug soon! I have waited this long tho and a few more days won't hurt....I am just dissapointed.

Fiona IceTalon LvL 48

Defender
Jan 07, 2009
kimberlyvu518 wrote:
Has anyone else had trouble with the flame kiln in the dragonspyre ring shop? For the new card in the ice school. Because the flyer that says press the x key won't show up no matter how many times i run around the flame kiln or go to different realms. I think this a bug in the game.

*Cassandra CrowThorn*Lvl 48, ice*

It doesn't work, so I think they should give all ice folks 4 free training points for upsetting up with saying we have spell when we don't.

Survivor
Dec 19, 2008
Can someone please post when this will be taken care of? I have tried everything to get the use this item question to come up so I can learn my new spell.I was just wondering.

Administrator
This will be fixed tonight with the Quick Fix we announced on the Ravenwood News.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Survivor
Jan 02, 2009
:-P :-P
Gamma wrote:
This will be fixed tonight with the Quick Fix we announced on the Ravenwood News.

THANK YOU GAMMA I WAS ABOUT TO EXPLODE WHEN I FOUND OUT THAT BUG WAS STILL THERE EVEN AFTER ALL THE WARNINGS AND MESSAGES WAS SENT BY CHINCHILLAMAN.
THANK YOU WHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P