Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

kind of disappointed

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 30, 2009
i am disapointed with the new school pets sure the good stats they give are better than the old ones but way to many selfish talents for mine and i am sure plently of others liking so me personally i think i am just going to pass up my effret and stick with my older pets who give no selfish talents and boost me to the max so far

Champion
Feb 03, 2012
Zeon96 wrote:
i am disapointed with the new school pets sure the good stats they give are better than the old ones but way to many selfish talents for mine and i am sure plently of others liking so me personally i think i am just going to pass up my effret and stick with my older pets who give no selfish talents and boost me to the max so far

There are only three selfish talents, three above approved, and they have the old pip o plenty talent everyone should know, and i'm sure no one wants that. The new stat, health and mana talents equal up to five plus the epic card talent which is actually good. So mathmaticly everyone has a 6/10 chance of getting good and a 6/4 odds of getting a good talent.