Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Quest for New Spell

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
I am supposed to talk to three trees, the last of which is Oakheart in Jade Palace, but it won't let me get to him. What's up, am i missing something? Also, why did i lose life points with this upgrade?

Survivor
Dec 16, 2008
[c :(olor=red]

I have the quest to talk to the three trees, the Oakheart cannot be found in Jade Palace. What's going on? Also a friend can't get to Grim Foultooth in Crimson Fields for her new spell. Help!

Survivor
Dec 22, 2008
I'm having the same problem. I also had this problem on the test realm and reported it there as a bug. Could one of our Professors maybe expalin what is going on here?
Kiley MoonBreeze

Administrator
Thanks much, we're addressing some bug fixes in tonight's downtime. For more information see the News ->Ravenwood News page

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Survivor
Dec 26, 2008
I cannot find Oakheart, I looked everywhere in the jade palace and is not where the map says. Could it be somewhere else and we just do not see it? Thanks for the help.

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
The question about Health Bubble is still not answered, i had 3056 when i logged out Sunday and only 2994 Monday morning.

Also Oakheart for the new Life Spell is still "Missing In Action"! Help, Please!

Kimberly Angledreamer
Grandmaster Theurgist

Survivor
Dec 22, 2008

Hey Gamma,

Just wanted to let you know that i tried the quest for the new life spell morning at 11:30 am est and it is still having the same problems. The update fixes of early this am did nothing to help the problems on the quest. We still can't get to Oakhart.

Kiley MoonBreeze :( :(

Survivor
Dec 26, 2008
I still cannot get to Oakheart, the door is now blue where he is but it will still not let me enter the room. Thanks. :

Administrator
If Theurgists are having trouble completing your level 48 Life spell quest, you must have access to Oakheart in the Jade Palace.

To access Oakheart in the Jade Palace, you must complete these quests, in this order. A lot of these quests are the same side quests that you need to complete for the “Wizard Tours” quest or Obsidian Chests quest to get access to the one chest in MooShu. You may have already completed them prior to receiving the quest for your level 48 spell and should therefore be able to reach Oakheart in the Jade Palace directly.

If you HAVE NOT completed these quests in your adventures in the spiral, you will need to do so in order to reach Oakheart in the Jade Palace.

Cave of Solitude
1. I’m Cursed (from Mossback)
2. Rock On (from Mossback)

Kishibe Village
1. Wear Your Gloves (from Mossback)

Shirataki Temple
1. I’m Cured! (from Mossback)

Ancient Burial Grounds
1. Distressed Earth (from Mossback)
2. Forest Foray (from Mossback)

Village of Sorrow
1. Tainted Forest (from Wavebringer)
2. Forest Spirit (from Wavebringer)

Tree of Life
1. The Great Forest (from Oakheart)
2. Everlasting Forest (from Oakheart)

“Everlasting Forest” quest will give you access to Oakheart in the Jade Palace!

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
I'm pretty sure i've done all these quests. Are you saying we have to do them all over again? Also, i'm not sure about the The Great Forest and The Everlasting Forest, but i just went to Oakheart in Tree of Life this morning and he had no more quests for me, so how do I get these quests?

Thank You

Survivor
Mar 25, 2009
I have done up to the wear your gloves quest but i cant get into the temple for the other one, I would like my spell for lvl 38 please... :D

Hammerhead

Administrator
I've edited that post to clarify it a little, hope this helps.

If Theurgists are having trouble completing your level 48 Life spell quest, you must have access to Oakheart in the Jade Palace.

To access Oakheart in the Jade Palace, you must complete these quests, in this order. A lot of these quests are the same side quests that you need to complete for the “Wizard Tours” quest or Obsidian Chests quest to get access to the one chest in MooShu. You may have already completed them prior to receiving the quest for your level 48 spell and should therefore be able to reach Oakheart in the Jade Palace directly.

If you HAVE NOT completed these quests in your adventures in the spiral, you will need to do so in order to reach Oakheart in the Jade Palace.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Survivor
Jan 28, 2009
Gamma wrote:

Cave of Solitude
1. I’m Cursed (from Mossback)
2. Rock On (from Mossback)

Kishibe Village
1. Wear Your Gloves (from Mossback)

Shirataki Temple
1. I’m Cured! (from Mossback)

Ancient Burial Grounds
1. Distressed Earth (from Mossback)
2. Forest Foray (from Mossback)

Village of Sorrow
1. Tainted Forest (from Wavebringer)
2. Forest Spirit (from Wavebringer)

Tree of Life
1. The Great Forest (from Oakheart)
2. Everlasting Forest (from Oakheart)

“Everlasting Forest” quest will give you access to Oakheart in the Jade Palace!

I've never ever gotten ANY quests from Oakheart in the Tree of Life. I got into the place with a friends help but, still I've done all the quests except the ones from Oakheart in the Tree of Life, because he never gave me ANY!