Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

TRITON COAT ?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 19, 2009
I see ppl running around with a triton coat and would lve to own one. Has it been taken away and if not where can i get one? Also if it was here for a limited time what is the next limited outfit?

Survivor
Dec 22, 2008
The Triton coat that you are asking about has been removed from Wizard101 as far as I am aware. It used to be a MooShu item from Zeke but the removed it in one of their updates. The same update that the moved Zeke I believe.

Survivor
Sep 13, 2008
Explorer
Nov 04, 2008
yeah the astral coat of the triton i have it and i wear it all the time at keast until i can get the death robe from malistaire

Survivor
Feb 12, 2009
Nobrown30 wrote:
I see ppl running around with a triton coat and would lve to own one. Has it been taken away and if not where can i get one? Also if it was here for a limited time what is the next limited outfit?

Sadly, as others have said, it is unavailable now. And even worse, the new crown clothing stinks. I don't recommend you buy it. Just wear some of your school only robes if you want to have the best robe you can get. Hope I help! 8)

Survivor
Mar 01, 2009
My Level 29 brother fire just fought malistare yesterday and got my storm triton robe So its still in the game but rare

Survivor
Jun 03, 2009
Hero
May 19, 2009
whutup1000 wrote:
My Level 29 brother fire just fought malistare yesterday and got my storm triton robe So its still in the game but rare

There is a difference between the triton robes they are talking about. The level 50 storm robe that is droped by malistare is just as common as the other school robes droped by him. The triton robe they are talking about in this topic was one of the old crown item sold by zeke, which is no longer avalable.

Survivor
May 17, 2009
There is 2 coats that gives Triton. One is Master's Garmet of the Triton. It does 920-1000 it is only for level 35+ a long time ago Master's Garmet of the Triton was with Zeke, but it is not anymore. People usually call old Mooshu crown stuff was Mooshu Armor. The other one is Malistar's Wraithful Wrap, It is only for level 50s that are Storm. You can get it from Malistaire. You can get if you are storm on your first try killing Malistaire. But if you kill him the second time you won't get it because after 7 times you will get it!