Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Raging for no reason? Help me

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 05, 2010
Today I got on my fire that was muted for a false report, (don't ask why) and I went afk while 2 people with me kept dying. I had to do something in my house and when I came back 5 minutes later, I was dead and the 2 others were raging that I wouldn't heal them so why should they heal me. I tried getting on an account that could talk with them, but it couldn't port in. After the dungeon, i got my account to port and talk, but they ignored me and told me to "shut up" and called me a "noob" because I tried to talk with them. I hate arguments but sometimes it has to be ended. Please KI or someone help me with this situation. It happens to many others too, and I've SEEN it happen. Please respond! -Sean Flame, Transcendent Pyromancer Level 62

Administrator
These people are not your friends. Remove them from your Friend list and put them on your Ignore List.

Real friends will not treat you that way. Use the Ignore button often, and your adventures in the Spiral will be much more enjoyable.

community@wizard101.com
Hero
Jun 08, 2009
Archon
Oct 24, 2010
bionaknight wrote:
I agree with the Professor on this one.

As do I.

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
bionaknight wrote:
I agree with the Professor on this one.

I wouldn't agree entirely (Sorry Professor!). Well, even if they aren't your friends, show them that you don't care. If they would ever ask you to be healed, kill the enemies in front of their eyes. If they ask for something, deny it. Make them know how important you are, and then if you feel that you've taught them that, then start listening to them. (I did that many times and people actually said sorry a lot, without me asking for them to say that)