Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

lady blackhope prob?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 29, 2009
ok so i was on my level 6 life wizard and i went to defeat lady blackhope. she cast a leprechaun at me but it only did 137, i had no resist no shields. the original spell is supposed to do a minimum of 155, so how come lady blackhope's was weaker than the minimum? is this supposed to happen? or is it a bug. btw she also did an imp that was 46 attack, but the minimum for that spell is 65, (again i had no resist or shield) i did defeat her. but i wanted to know why her attacks were weaker than they should be

Defender
Dec 31, 2010
Check in your book again. You must have some resistance to life spells, maybe the clothes your wearing?

If not, it just may be a glitch.

Keira Dreamleaf lvl 64 Storm

Survivor
Sep 05, 2011
That happened to me but i didnt complain.I was really happy.Wish all bosses were like that!

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
This is not a glitch. The damage done to new wizards in certain instances, like Lake Blackhope, Rattlebones, etc. is reduced and has been for quite some time.
This is to aid new wizards.

Champion
Feb 03, 2012
I've notice when i restarted the game with a new wizard that the fire cats the opponents in unicorn way cast on you are much weaker, ranging around the 60s damage range.

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
slime24 wrote:
ok so i was on my level 6 life wizard and i went to defeat lady blackhope. she cast a leprechaun at me but it only did 137, i had no resist no shields. the original spell is supposed to do a minimum of 155, so how come lady blackhope's was weaker than the minimum? is this supposed to happen? or is it a bug. btw she also did an imp that was 46 attack, but the minimum for that spell is 65, (again i had no resist or shield) i did defeat her. but i wanted to know why her attacks were weaker than they should be

Yes this happened to me...when i was lvl 4.
Jasmine FireBlade lvl 76 fire

Survivor
Oct 20, 2011
i think in wizard city tower bosses are weaker plus you do have ressistance if you are life