Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New and Interesting way to fight

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 20, 2009
So, as you know there are only 2 different teams in a fight. pvp is wizard vs wizard and a street fight is wizard vs monsters.

So, my idea is that a THIRD team can join.

PVP- you could have the option of doing a 1 vs 1 vs 1 and that increasing the amount of players on your team.

Street Fight- Say you were fighting alone and 2 monsters would join [depending if you havent done colossus boulevard in wc and are in wc.] So another 2 monsters would join as the THIRD team. Now, both of the team of monsters can attack the other monster team, as well as you.

All-hit spells will only attack the team you have selected and CANNOT attack both teams at once.

Defender
Jun 30, 2009
that seems like a good idea and a bad one because you could get lucky and they end up targetting the other monster team and then you finish the other or you could end up with like a 4vs1 and get instantly killed so yea it could be good and bad both ways

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
this would make the game very unbalanced. NO, it is not a good idea.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
goldendragon18 wrote:
this would make the game very unbalanced. NO, it is not a good idea.

agreed

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
jmiser420 wrote:
So, as you know there are only 2 different teams in a fight. pvp is wizard vs wizard and a street fight is wizard vs monsters.

So, my idea is that a THIRD team can join.

PVP- you could have the option of doing a 1 vs 1 vs 1 and that increasing the amount of players on your team.

Street Fight- Say you were fighting alone and 2 monsters would join [depending if you havent done colossus boulevard in wc and are in wc.] So another 2 monsters would join as the THIRD team. Now, both of the team of monsters can attack the other monster team, as well as you.

All-hit spells will only attack the team you have selected and CANNOT attack both teams at once.

Don't know if I like this idea, sorry. Just seems confusing and unbalanced.