Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Oka's chest?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 04, 2008
I really, really need help with the "Oka's Chest" quest! I can't solve the riddle: "Remeber what your mother told you: Patience is a virtue....?
My mom dosn't know it either! Please, please help me!

~ Corrina101

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
corrina101 wrote:
I really, really need help with the "Oka's Chest" quest! I can't solve the riddle: "Remeber what your mother told you: Patience is a virtue....?

~ Corrina101

Stop when you enter and pay attention to the room, do not rush in (Patience), and note everything in the room. As you advance (sometimes too quickly) the key to the room will disappear.

Survivor
Sep 04, 2008
Survivor
Feb 21, 2009
Hi Corrina
Did you figure out Oka's chest?....sorry that didnt sound right lol

Autum

Survivor
Feb 28, 2009
yeah i got stuck on okas chest to and i looked on page 1 on the message board you have to hit the Sun then the moon and then the krok and okas chest will apear

Hero
May 02, 2009
Wolfmaster10 wrote:
yeah i got stuck on okas chest to and i looked on page 1 on the message board you have to hit the Sun then the moon and then the krok and okas chest will apear

Your right, but it doesn't matter what order you turn them on in, as long as you turn on the right one's.
It confused me for a while, but then I went back to the front of the room and then looked at the oblesisks and figured out that I needed to turn those on to make Oka's chest appear.

Seth ShadowCloud
LV. 23 Pyromancer
Ninja Pig pet - Lord Bandit

Survivor
May 18, 2009
Until you guys posted i had no idea what i was supposed to do.

Thanks

Angus sandhammer

Survivor
May 31, 2009
If you still didn't figure it turn on krok, sun, moon. Oka's Chest should then appear. 8)

Chris Ashshade,lvl 28,Hero of Krokotopia

Survivor
Aug 07, 2009
Okay, I figured out how to get the chest and I get the white swirly thing in front of it but nothing happens when I click on the x, nor when I try enter. What is the key to getting into/opening the chest?

Survivor
Sep 07, 2009
Survivor
Feb 13, 2010
LoL when I first did this, I read what the book said then alt tabbed and did something else for a while. Came back with a bit of rage. Thanks for the answer.

Survivor
Dec 14, 2009
corrina101 wrote:

~ Corrina101
simple...just stand in the entrence and the three things to light up will come as boards...preese those buttons(sun and krok,all i remember)

robert night runner,level 24 conjurer.

Survivor
Feb 15, 2010
uhavfun wrote:
corrina101 wrote:

~ Corrina101
simple...just stand in the entrence and the three things to light up will come as boards...preese those buttons(sun and krok,all i remember)

robert night runner,level 24 conjurer.
yep thats right

kenneth darkblade level 50 necromancer draconian bane

Survivor
Jul 26, 2009
When I walk in, are the sun moon and krok supposed to light up? I wasn't able to figure this one out until now. But whats the point if you read the book then have to exit the room again?

Tabitha Rainglade 24 ice wizard

Explorer
Jun 20, 2009
I got stuck on it too but i never finished it and now i'm in tomb of storms, so i guess it isn't part of the main storyline. i think it's sort of strange that someone named Ako has a dad named Oka... ako backwards is Oka. If anyone is a w101 historian of some kind, are manders like that in a tradition?

Survivor
May 02, 2009
corrina101 wrote:

~ Corrina101

Same here, I had to research it (it works)

Survivor
Feb 05, 2009
Oh gosh. This quest was hard for me. Finally got it on a website called wizard101.wikia.com. Anyone defeat Sands of Time yet? I had no problem, so if anyone needs help (with Ice bosses), here it is

1. Beat the minion first. I have found more often than not, that when I beat the boss, the next turn the minion attacks, and I'm dead :x! Grr..

2. It helps if you know fire spells, my dear Ice wizards.

3. For Pyromancers, keep some 0 pip, low damage spells. Otherwise, you may find that the long awaited Sunbird or Meteor Strike is threatened by a fire shield.
Have fun,
Scarlet FireFlame, Level 21 Adept Pryomancer

Survivor
Aug 10, 2009
hi just though id drop you a line to say my daughter and i are both members and we love wizard 101 as we can both play. thanks

Survivor
Sep 04, 2010
MikeStrath wrote:

Stop when you enter and pay attention to the room, do not rush in (Patience), and note everything in the room. As you advance (sometimes too quickly) the key to the room will disappear.

I think it's a bit mean having a riddle that includes things loading and disappearing in a game where things constantly don't load properly and vanish, or load as puppets before turning into their correct creatures...

I saw the things flash up and assumed it was just another bug.

Survivor
Dec 18, 2008
Explorer
Aug 14, 2009