Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Apartments

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 11, 2010
It would be cool to have APARTMENTS!!!!!!!!!

You would have to be level 10+

It would be cheaper and smaller then a house

It would go into your timeslots

You could buy with crowns or gold

Here are some animations and prices I think are good.

Wizard City: A dorm room with four stories and it would be floating on a island with a pond for a swimming pool. Cost: 250 crowns a week and 2500 gold a week

Krokatopia: A tent in a desert with an oasis and a cave and if you go inside the cave and go to the very end of it and walk though it. A secret room!
Cost: 500 crowns a week 5000 gold a week

MarleyBone: A marleybone house in a neighborhood you can go inside all houses but cant place and a fountain in the middle of the houses that says Welcome to MarleyBone and the houses would be two story. Cost: 750 crowns a week 7500 gold a week

MooSho: A palace with lots of rooms and guard statues and there would be a waterfall and if you go inside the waterfall there would be a secret cave with lots of tiny rooms and outside of the waterfall there would be rivers and ponds and there would be a giant lake and a place for gardening. Cost: 1000 crowns a week 10000 gold a week

DragonSpyre: There would be waterfalls of lava! There would be dragons flying everywhere and a crystal mine with lots of crystals and rivers of lava and the skys would be dark and there would be ruins of houses. There would be GIANT Volcanos and if you go near them and press x they would errupt!
There would be one volcano with steps and if you climb the steps and jump in the lava you go into your house!!!!!! The house would have magma and lava going through the walls and floors and in one place there would be the floor cracked open and there would be lava there. Cost: 1250 crowns a week 12500 gold a week.

Celestia: A underwater dome with a battle circle and lots of rooms in the dome and the dome would be in a giant dome and the giant dome would have a crack where all the water is coming out from and you can go out of the dome and you would see a boat the boat would be the R.M.S Titanic!!!!
you could adventure in the boat but not place anything and you could go near the boat and press x and it would honk! And if you go in the storage room and open a certain chest you get free stuff every 24 hours!!! Cost: 1500 crowns a week 15000 gold a week

Zafaria: A giant plain with 6 huts and in one hut a treasure card seller and in another hut a card trainer who gives you a level 0 card of your school and in another hut a furniture keeper and in another hut there would be a salesman and in another hut there would be a pet shopper and the last hut would be yours. Cost: 1750 crowns a week 17500 gold a week

Avalon: A midevil castle with a bunch of HUGE rooms all made of rock and if you go out of the castle and to the left there would be cows and pigs and sheep and to the right of the castle a lot of houses and there would be four battle circles and in a room of the castle there would be a box and if you open the box you get a piece of midevil clothing! Cost: 2000 crowns a week 20000 gold a week

P.S. the items you leave behind will go into your atic!

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
Survivor
May 11, 2010
AkihiroHattori5 wrote:
Um, dorms?

Apartments are bigger then dorms so...

And if your talking about the wizard city apartment the dorms have four storys :D

Defender
Jul 06, 2010
Um, No.
If this went into effect then it stands to reason that homeowners would get hit with mortgage payments and/or land taxes.
Although the payments on my Wizard City Playhouse might not be so bad, I'd hate to see what I needed to pay for my Watchtower Hall and Dragon's Fjord houses.

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
eiop411 wrote:
AkihiroHattori5 wrote:
Um, dorms?

Apartments are bigger then dorms so...

And if your talking about the wizard city apartment the dorms have four storys :D

Not necessarily, and the apartments you describe sound more like re-imagined castles. Why would someone spend so much money per week to rent an apartment when they can just buy a castle for a better price? In the long run, these apartments are much more expensive especially for a place that you won't be in much (and if you are, you're kinda wasting your money subscribing to the game). And then there are the dorms (basically studio apartments) which are free. I don't see the need for this; it seems like a completely unnecessary middle ground.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
While I kind of like the idea (I for one do not like the huge houses) I see no reason to rent them at all... and wouldn't. The flat/apartment should be purchased just like any other housing for crowns/gold.

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
Well, I pretty much disagree. First, imagine this scenario: Wizard rents Avalon tower. Wizard takes break from playing. Wizard logs in in a month owing 10000 gold to Myrella Windspar the Real Estate Agent. The idea just seems weird, might be too hard to come up with the money in time, especially for younger players who may prefer just exploring the vibrant landscape then farming for gold to pay off debts. I would certainly not rent one, because I am a PvPer. And current Palaces suit me fine.

Survivor
May 11, 2010
RavenLady777 wrote:
While I kind of like the idea (I for one do not like the huge houses) I see no reason to rent them at all... and wouldn't. The flat/apartment should be purchased just like any other housing for crowns/gold.

Finnaly some1 agrees with me lol

Hero
Jul 27, 2009
huh?
apartments?
crowns and gold?
um No.

sounds like some lives in a fantasy world of the rich.

Champion
Nov 22, 2008
FleurDeMort wrote:
Um, No.
If this went into effect then it stands to reason that homeowners would get hit with mortgage payments and/or land taxes.
Although the payments on my Wizard City Playhouse might not be so bad, I'd hate to see what I needed to pay for my Watchtower Hall and Dragon's Fjord houses.

You bought your houses, you rent an apartment, long as you didnt lease your house you dont got to pay. :D

Defender
Aug 01, 2011
i don't like this idea of apartments its overpriced and if you were gone for like i don't know 1 month you would owe a bunch of money and plus how are you gonna sell that fast? I rather stick to palaces and dorms