Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

pvp how to win and become a warlord fast

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 17, 2010
i know some interesting ways to become a worlord though i'v never been devoted enough to do it i am only a commander first you need to be a lvl 10 or lower first if you can go to the wand shop and buy a wand that gives you a powerpip youll have an advantage over more powerful spells in earlier use.
next you need a pet with great defense attack or gives some sort of health
if you cant get a wand in crown shop go and buy a storm wand in bazaar
the strongpoint of your winnings will be mainly do to luck and treasure cards
important treasure cards astral spells minions and krakens

Geographer
Aug 28, 2010
blitflam000 wrote:
i know some interesting ways to become a worlord though i'v never been devoted enough to do it i am only a commander first you need to be a lvl 10 or lower first if you can go to the wand shop and buy a wand that gives you a powerpip youll have an advantage over more powerful spells in earlier use.

You forgot a few things, like the Gear, Hat, robe, and shoes.
Ring, Athame, pets card, and you match that with the Wand you use.
The best deck to use, what to put in it, and what to use your training points on, just to get started.......nice start though.

Joe.

Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
The quickest way to win is to bring a lot of treant polymorphs and heal when you are low. Then when you are yourself put a lot of shields on for their school (find out what school they are first), plus use big attacks with the feint spell, feint treasure card, and the feint from the amulet. That will raise your attack. Plus, if they run out of cards that is an easy win (I prefer to win normally). Also, you can efreet whenever if you are fire, or have the fire mastery amulet. That will lower their attacks alot. Just hit hard real fast and you will win.

Champion
Feb 03, 2012
blitflam000 wrote:

So really to the battling and winning part is easy and fast, but the process is slow, long, and needs lots of effort? Seem interesting might just try it one of these days if i can get determined enough that is.