Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dr. Von's Monster

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
I think we should make Dr. Von's Monster -90% to next heal. It just seems more fair comparing it to fire's efreet and all, and life's gnomes. What do you think?

Explorer
Aug 20, 2009
I completely agree with you in that Dr Von's needs an upgrade of some sort. However, honestly, I don't use Infection in PvE whatsoever and I don't PvP at all. Monsters rarely ever heal even if they're life mobs. Therefore, I see no point in all these healing-reduction spells that death has (Doom and Gloom, Infection, Mass Infection). Of course, I can't opt out of the attached effect for Dr Von's, but I agree that it needs some sort of power boost.

- Valerian DarkBringer- Transcendent Necromancer
- Thomas DragonCaster- Master Theurgist
- Galen FrostFlame- Magus Thaumaturge

Delver
Aug 13, 2010
Yes, but anyone can trigger a sprite from their pet, or use the sprite spell itself. Perhaps, it could give two -50's for a -100 total, or it could trigger a doom and gloom.

Mastermind
Aug 01, 2009
Funny I just complained about that too.. Why does life get 2 life dispels and death gets a -25 infection? I also am sick of death getting spells like "bad juju" bad juju is bad alright. never even use it.. what a waste.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
bravevline wrote:
I think we should make Dr. Von's Monster -90% to next heal. It just seems more fair comparing it to fire's efreet and all, and life's gnomes. What do you think?

You can't compare it directly to Efreet. Efreet does not heal the caster for half life.