Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Spell

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 04, 2009
I thought it what be a cool idea if there was an X spell where you deal damage to yourself and the amount of damage done is multiplied by two and done to the enemy. The risky part evidently is you could do 2000 damage to yourself but also deal 4000 damage to the enemy. This would be a good Death spell since a couple Death spells ( Empower, Bad Juju etc.) deal damage to the player in return for something useful ( pips, ward on opponent). :D

Isaiah ShadowCrafter Lvl 50

Ps. sorry if this idea was already mentioned before

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
quicky4 wrote:
I thought it what be a cool idea if there was an X spell where you deal damage to yourself and the amount of damage done is multiplied by two and done to the enemy. The risky part evidently is you could do 2000 damage to yourself but also deal 4000 damage to the enemy. This would be a good Death spell since a couple Death spells ( Empower, Bad Juju etc.) deal damage to the player in return for something useful ( pips, ward on opponent).

There's a couple of concerns I have for this spell idea. First, for this spell to be a legit per pip spell it needs to have an actual number for the damage per pip. Telling me that one can do 2000 damage to themselves with this spell doesn't tell me how much damage per pip this X spell is. Second, this spell may seem like a Death spell, but the concept seems to trespass into other schools' abilities. Immolate, for example, is basically this without the X factor, so why shouldn't this be a Fire spell? Lastly, and this may just be me, but as much as I like X spells, unless KI feels like doing a second round of them I think we're good.