Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Unable to fight Plague Oni

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 26, 2009
I was doing Shirataki temple with a friend and we got just outside to wavebringer where i died. So i tried teleporting back to my friend but it said he was in a full dungeon (when it was just us). So i shrugged it off and i thought i had to restart the whole dungeon. But it turns out all the doors were open and i could go all the way to the place where wavebringer is. the weird part was that i had the quest to fight the plague oni even though i never defeated wavebringer, but when i try to go in to the plague oni's temple it wont let me go in and i just stand there. Is this like a bug or what can i do to actually restart the dungeon so i can defeat the plague oni

Kevin Lifecaster
Master Theurgist

Survivor
Apr 24, 2012
I can't get in either. Professor Moolinda sent me to defeat Plague Oni but I can't get into the dungeon...

Survivor
Mar 14, 2012
I had the same problem but i never died i went through the gate and the voice popped up gut there is no one to fight. I followed the arrow up to the temple and there nothing.

Survivor
Jan 02, 2011
Survivor
May 19, 2012
I helped some one else beat the oni and now when i need it I can't get it.
so now can't finish mooshu... I have come accrossed this before helping people and very few return the favor... or I get stuck trying to get my quests finished.

Survivor
Dec 25, 2009
I cant even light the earth shine to summon wave bringer! It wont let me :(

Survivor
Jan 18, 2009
Yes, this is definitely a bug, I was supposed to go to Shirakati temple, I tried pulling the lever but it wouldn't work a knew there was something up the street, but i thought that was the lever, therefore I sought to ask a friend to help me, but she happened to be inside the temple, so i just ported, and she was around wave bringer, the only quest i had was to defeat Plague Oni, so i tried going into his cave above Wavebringer, but i could not. I then used the map to find some spots and it said i had already defeated the three bosses before Wavebringer when i went to face them. Apparently in dungeons you don't have to do something your friend has already done, such as talking to mossback, cause your friend already did it, because of this it took account of all my friend had done and gave it to me, i didn't even get to defeat Wavebringer. While she was in battle with the mob who appears before Plague Oni, I ported to her, and she defeated him that round. Afterwards, we defeated Plague Oni. Now I can't get back in if i wanted to.

Survivor
May 01, 2010
It wont let me go in to defeat the plague oni.........So i guess i can play wizard101 anymore pls help someone!!!