Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Am I too low a level?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 21, 2011
I'm a level 54 in Celestia Science Center. Recently, a player told me I'm too low a level. If I AM to low, what can I do to get higher? Thx
Sydney Mistcatcher

Defender
Jun 08, 2011
You're over level 50, so I can't see anything wrong with being in the Celestia questline. True, higher level would open up more spells, but the world is quite doable with less if you use common sense and plan ahead for battles.

Survivor
Oct 03, 2011
Lvl 54 is kinda low for Science Center, I was a lvl 55 in Science Center and thats still underlvled. So, I started to quest in Grizzleheim and when I unlocked Hrundle Fjord the xp was too high! Which helped me lvl up! So I suggest you start to quest in Grizzle and when you turn lvl 58 and have finished doing half of Sodrilund, you will get the quest for your lvl 58 pet. And also remember, if you dont start grizzle or do side quests now, you might finish Celestia a little too early coz you need to be at least lvl 60 to unlock Zafaria. So either start doing Grizzle or do some side quests!

Samuel GhostHunter
Legendary Conjurer

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
It doesn't matter what someone else said. If you are there and are not getting clobbered, you are not too low of a level. :)

Defender
Dec 31, 2010
RavenLady777 wrote:
It doesn't matter what someone else said. If you are there and are not getting clobbered, you are not too low of a level. :)

Thats what i always say over and over! Usually its a super long post, so thanks for summing it up!

Survivor
May 21, 2011
Thanks to everybody! I also like the idea of going to Grizzle! I think I'll do that. Thx :)
Sydney Mistcatcher