Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

wizard101 wars?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 15, 2009
Now in other games there are wars, as in you battle a enemy and the war meter goes up to the war boss.Now i think this is a great idea for wizard101, so if you dont know how it works it would go like this,There would be enemies in a certain area you keep defeating and a war meter goes up for every enemy you defeat.After the war meter reaches 100% a war boss comes out and a war shop opens up any time.

Does this sound like a good idea?

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
zm33 wrote:
Now in other games there are wars, as in you battle a enemy and the war meter goes up to the war boss.Now i think this is a great idea for wizard101, so if you dont know how it works it would go like this,There would be enemies in a certain area you keep defeating and a war meter goes up for every enemy you defeat.After the war meter reaches 100% a war boss comes out and a war shop opens up any time.

I'm sorry. I disagree with you.

And yes, I do know what the "war meters" are. There are other games that use the same principle. Each time you gain that 100%, you also advance 1 level.

But in reality, our XP bar does basically the same thing.....You fight an enemy, you gain a little XP for each battle.......You fight the boss and win, you can gain a LOT of XP. You will gain even small amounts of XP for every battle you fight just trying to complete a badge.

What is so unique about Wizard101 is that it is not designed like every other game. This is just why I am many others play this game. It is not like any other. We don't need to have a "war meter" or an added Icon.

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
zm33 wrote:

Sounds a bit to violent. Wizard101 is a family game. Sorry.

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
Survivor
Apr 15, 2009
I just want to correct some things in last messages, first a war meter is not a xp bar, it is something different it doesn't give xp and you dont go up "levels" a war meter once reaching 100% doesn't level you up it just means the war is over. Next is that it is just like the rest of wizard101 it is not any more violent than the rest of the game there is just a war meter and war shops not a bloody hardcore game. But i do sort of agree with the dungeon like.

Survivor
Feb 20, 2011
bionaknight wrote:
zm33 wrote:

Sounds a bit to violent. Wizard101 is a family game. Sorry.

I'm sorry but, I just had to state this. Mooshu has wars, krok had wars celestia had wars, I mean come on. Guns are one thing, but wars are totally different.( depending on how you make it ) Just because its "family friendly" doesnt mean everything should be flowers and sunshine...