Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Which pedestal will the Spiral Cup sit on?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 14, 2011
Does anyone know what types of pedestal, table or any surface that will hold the spiral cup so i can display it in my house?

Survivor
Nov 30, 2011
Pandor4 wrote:
Does anyone know what types of pedestal, table or any surface that will hold the spiral cup so i can display it in my house?

I got a heavy dining table and my spiral cup was able to stand on it.

Destiny Starflame Lvl 49
Master Pyromancer

Survivor
Feb 28, 2009
Pandor4 wrote:

Hi there Pandor4!

I have the Mooshu Imperial Palace, and in this palace there are a couple places just for putting a type of trophy there (such as a Spiral Cup). I have set my prized Spiral Cup on one of two ideal ledges in my house and have enjoyed the effect it produces. So if you really really need to find a place to put your Spiral Cup, I suggest purchasing the Imperial Palace, or, as my best friend Destiny Starflame says, buy a table. Hope this helps!

--Sabrina Goldendust
Lvl 46 Conjurer

Defender
May 24, 2012
I've seen stone pedestals but I'm not sure if I was at the Bazaar or at the furniture dealer in Marleybone. Keep looking.