Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 5-18-12

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 25, 2009
I would like my pet to show more expression when I'm fighting: an angry face if I'm getting hit hard, laughing or pointing a finger when I hit back hard, sad if my health is low. :(

Survivor
Jul 15, 2010
I'd like to take my pet further then epic state , perhaps training it as much as you want , is that ok to use hehe

Survivor
Apr 12, 2009
Hi,
It would be cool if we could place the pets in our houses when they are still in an egg.

Survivor
Jun 16, 2009
Well i love my pets :D but i think it would be great my pet to cast pixie or bladestorm. Something else i want is my pet to give power /or normal/ pip at the start of the battle it would be awesome because the enemies start with like 4-6 power /or normal/ pips.

Survivor
Feb 20, 2012
It would be cool if they would randomly become a minion and take up a battle slot and help you battle, their rank being determined by your level, working much like a Henchmen.

Be kinda cool if you could do more pet competitive things like the derby but maybe like a pokemon type battle scenario or something of that sort.

As a side note, not so much pets becoming mounts but it would be cool if you could level mounts, like make them faster and such. Start them at like 5% speed increase and at max level like a 50-60% speed boost.

Would be could if they could "Carry" stuff for you, like a pack animal, be able to go into your pet page and click on "View Pets Inventory" maybe something like able to carry 10-15 items for you.

Ok that's all I got for now, hope that gets some creative juices flowing for the devs :D.

Survivor
Feb 04, 2009
I would love if the pet spells on certain pets were more creative, for example storm beetle attacks and then gives you a balance blade and Mighty Judgement dispels 2 random school spells, this is a good idea because the pet spells do something other than just the damage. For example with the chimera pet there is nothing new only a stronger chimera, this is bad because i could use colossal to make the normal chimera card stronger. It would be better if it could have a added bonus that made them unique from their stronger colossal counterparts. For example a colossal judgment is different from a mighty judgement in terms that it not only does damage but dispels. All pets should be like this.

Survivor
Jun 22, 2011
I would absolutly LOVE if pets could actually have spells of their own! So that in battles you could have your pet with you and have them do spells all the time! So if your pet is a myth pet, would do a whole bunch of myth spells, etc. And to add to that, in the pet pavillion, have it so your pets can have pvp matches with other pets, to train for battles all around the spiral!

Thanks For Reading,
kaoka

Survivor
Sep 12, 2010
This is my second post.

I would also like to see, as my pet have made it to anciant and epic, the pet grow in size. And even better, as he/she has grown in size, serve as my mount. And even farther, the ability to cast it as a minion...for me to select it to bring in to battle, not for him/her to cast itself as minion. If it was cast in as a minion, the second pet that I have in my back pack takes its place by my side, and adjusts stats accordingly.

Survivor
Jun 09, 2011
A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
I would love it if my pet could do all of my homework for me and get me straight A's...

Survivor
May 13, 2011
Professor Falmea wrote:
Already Friday? Time sure flies when you're having fun! Since Friday has so quickly graced us with it's presence, it's time for the question of the week!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!

Let's talk pets this week. If your pet could do something else besides what it does now, what would it do? For example, I would LOVE if my pet could help grade papers, but I'm sure you Wizards can think of some more exciting things than that!

Have a great Friday, and the rest of your weekend!
i would want my pets to go sell my loot at the bazaar for me.
socsooscbdsb:the imagination team leader and zerg hybrid champion!

Community Leader
Why don't you add Morphing versions to the pets. Baby, maybe it'll walk around with a rattler and a bib? Then Young, a smaller version of the Adult pet, maybe with a t-shirt or something. Adult as the way it looks now for the pets. Then Elder, some wild ethereal version of itself with maybe some glowing aura around it.

This would definitely motivate a lot of people to train their pets just to have that Elder version. It would definitely make pet training MORE exciting!

Need help with Zeke, Packs, Pets, Gear? Stars of the Spiral has guides for everything that you can think of. Click here to visit our site today!
Survivor
Jul 17, 2010
I'd like it if you encouraged your pet it would increase it's likelihood of invoking a "may cast" talent.

Explorer
Mar 13, 2009
I would like to see pets help with gardening. Perhaps when a pet reaches epic they could get a gardening spell. When left at the house, that pet would
would meet that need in a plant if it showed up.

Survivor
Mar 01, 2009
Survivor
May 29, 2011
theres a few that i agree with that other players have posted. what i thought was your pet casting attack spells. I liked the mount idea of you being able to ride it, then when you get into a battle it changes back to your pet, you could have it do that when it reaches ancient, so you would have to work a little bit for that. the gardening idea was alright. so your work wouldnt go to waste when your away. i liked the minnion idea the best. i think that would be a good one, so you get to choose to have the benefit of your pets talents or of a minnions talents.

Mastermind
Feb 07, 2010
How about randomly casting steal charm or steal ward, or potentially the most useful, steal a healing over time effect.

Ohh, heres an interesting one, how about some of those spells that can only be cast on a minion? Such as buff minion or shield minion, but nothing that hurts the minion, that would be even worse then a may cast for a weak attack spell.

Delver
Aug 10, 2009
I would love it if my pet could become my minion(a giant version of its self), and when it is defeted it would return to normal size and return to my side. The spells that it could cast would depend on what level you are.

P.S. Pets like, Pet Snowball, Pet Rock, or Pet Egg, would become giant versions of them selves.

Survivor
Jul 17, 2008
The orphaned pets that appear in the Spiral gave me this idea.

I would like to be able to tell my pet to "stay" and have the pet remain in a location that I could then recall to my pet.

In essence, using my pet as another mark and recall point - the penalty being that if I got caught in a duel while my pet was "staying" I would not have my pet at my side during that duel.

Explorer
Jul 16, 2009
Hi, Professor!
A pretty neat trick I'd like to see our pets do is automatically pick up reagents when we pass over them. Purely pet automatic. Maybe they could even have their own little backpacks or pouches. I'd also like to see them just up and leave the battle circle in a fight to go collect reagents that are near, on their own. :D
It'd be pretty funny to watch the doggies go collect mist wood and drop it at our wizard's feet.

Survivor
May 10, 2009
I would like our pet to be able to tell us themselves or give us hints what all its talents would be right after it hatch. Or maybe give us clue on what its next talent would be as it progess.

Survivor
Jan 09, 2010
I would like for my pet to be able to get more than four talents. I would also like for it to be able to gain exp points for helping in battles when it uses a may cast spell and attacking on it's own would be awesome too. I think it would be cool if they had hidden talents maybe after epic the other talents they get could all be hidden.(when you click on a pet to see it's stats they wont show up) There would be a section between talents and derby for these special talents. The only time another player would be able to veiw these would be during a hatch. I would not want any of them to be auras though imagine putting an amplify on yourself and right before you hit your pet changing it to a mend that would stink lol. I think the talents archmage players rarley use in team battles would be ideal. Spells like beguile, scald, dispels, stealing charms. Also spells they do use such as elemental and spirit blades, dragons, crows, temps rebirth, pixie, satyr critical rating and block, stun resist etc... the more exp it has the stronger the boost. In other words i would like for my pet to be as aweome as me :) after all what good is having a pet for a partner if it cant kick some butt every now and again :)

Community Leader
I would love my pets to help with gardening. Let's say you put a pet that would react to certain a plant and they would help but casting a spell to help if that plant has a pest, ect...

Like mini helpers. Maybe pets can be trained for just that purpose?

Survivor
Jul 17, 2010
Some of the pets we acquire from completing quests are more like trophies than useful. It would be nice if they actually had better talents. Or maybe they could be used to increase the chance of better drops from our gardens.

Survivor
Dec 20, 2010
I'd like my critical rating to transfer to my pet. Spritely never goes critical, but the heals I cast do. I'd love to see my pet go critical as often as I do.