Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 5-18-12

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 18, 2009
Survivor
Dec 18, 2009
I'd love to have my pets be able to find a comfy spot in my house and curl up and go to sleep. I'd also like for them to be able to go anywhere in my house that I can go, like up and down stairs, ramps, on housing objects, etc. Basically, give them more range inside the house.

Survivor
Jul 18, 2009
talents that affect player stats should be automatically assigned to a pet based on school and rarity and level.

that way pets that you equip can be treated more like gear
ergo pets can cast more spells (ie) spritely, shields, blades, without losing slots for stats

Survivor
Jun 27, 2009
It would be awesome if we had the ability to change the colors on all pets!

Survivor
Jan 28, 2011

I would really like to see being able to change the color of all pets, and to have a color grid pop up to make our own color blend instead of default basic ones!

Survivor
Dec 10, 2008
I think our pets could become a minion. when you get your pet, it would automatically cast itself at random but as a minion under the pet page in your spellbook, it would say, "may summon ~whatever your pet is~" and it would be a level based on if it was baby (1), teen(2), adult(3), ancient(4), and epic(5). They would disappear from your side and become a minion of that school and use spells equal to its pet level. So an imp wouldn't be able to use natures wrath or anything on up just the spells below that. On the other hand, a judgement pet could use spells up to Ra but couldn't use anything above that. The damage would vary on whether or not it was a baby, teen, adult, ancient, and epic. The damage of each spell would increase as your pet levels up. :D

Survivor
Aug 12, 2011
I wish my scarecrow can scare away unwelcomed guests

and talked to you like they are your little partner

Survivor
Sep 26, 2010
I would like to see maybe help with gardening, maybe sniff out regents, help with recovery of energy. help with armor (like you get help with armor from your gear), dig up some treasure or say help with gold boost. help engage/fight the badies.

Historian
Aug 10, 2009
I would LOVE it if my pet jumped into battle next to me and started fighting (somewhat like henchmen).

ellie

ps I LOVE Avalon!!! Thank you so much for the hard work!!

Survivor
Sep 30, 2008
I think that there should be interactive housing items for pets, like pools, forts, and other stuff that would be cool to let your pet play in. :D

Survivor
Mar 18, 2009
Survivor
Sep 18, 2009
I think it would be helpful and maybe even really cute if the pets you place in your house or yard could help tend the garden. Prehaps do something like pest control or talk to the plants and make the plants happy.

Survivor
Apr 22, 2010
I think it would be fun to have my pet lead the way instead of following the quest helper.

Hero
Jul 27, 2009
oh the great thing i would love for my pet to do for me is when i am in a battle.

the opposing side cast a fatal blow the pet would instantly throw out a loaded spritely and i get only 25% of my live back. this would only happen twice in a boss battle and once in a street battle.

It would not ever happen in a PvP match regardless of the arena or private ring.

Survivor
Jul 22, 2009
Maybe when wizards are afk (away from keyboard) they could start fighting the battle for us but only after a certain amount of time being inactive and only when in battle

Survivor
Jan 10, 2010
Critical boost
Critical block boost
Boosts my healing (mostly outgoing but can be in and/or out. Like it adds +10%)
Makes me coffee when I'm playing in the morning

:)

Survivor
Apr 12, 2009
I think it would be cool if you train your pet to ancient that you get to pick one or two cards from your primary school to carry and possibly toss,

there could also be where further training would increase the likelyhood that the held cards would get tossed to a max of maybe 40 or 50% or so.

Survivor
Apr 11, 2010
i honestly think pets should be able to attack on the battle feild, like for example if you have a dragon pet that it could use a spell where that pet would go out to the middle of the feild and breath fire on the opponet :-)

Survivor
Oct 22, 2010
I would love it if our pets could make a noise that would show up, like when my hounds howl would love it would show (howl), I would also love it if we could walk not run all the time.

Survivor
Nov 17, 2010
I would love to see a new pet talent that allows your pet to call up another pet to be by your other side. or work into the game a way for two pets to help in battles. would be awesome with a good healing pet

Survivor
Oct 18, 2010
okay if i could add something to the pet i have now i would put satyr or rebirth on it help heal better than a sprite or unicorn .. and maybe a tower shield

Survivor
Nov 30, 2010
How about a Block,for example- when an enemy attacks melee(if the melee is within the same school as your pet,like say a storm enemy,and your pet is a storm colossus) your pet quickly slides in front of you taking the hit therefore zero hit points taken. just an idea.

Survivor
Feb 03, 2011
I think it would be awesome if your pet could deliver your mail, or small messengers to players who are not online. oh and we could have some small mailboxes in our house and when someone has sendt you a messange their pet stand on the top of the mailbox

Survivor
Feb 10, 2011
Have selectable pet talents. For example, at Teen your pet could get either of these two talents: pick one. At Adult your pet could get one of these 3 talents: pick one. At Epic, your pet could get one of these 4 pet talents: pick one. And at Epic, your pet can choose between these 5 talents: pick one.

Survivor
Jun 19, 2009
If my pet could do something else, besides what it can do now, I would probably try to get him to help me do the gardening. :)