Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

2nd turn solution

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 14, 2009
Hey, all! I recently thought of a way to make things a bit fairer for people going 2nd. I mean, think about it. How many times have you been going second, tried to attack only to find your oppenent has put a dispel or Weakness on you? Or they put up a sheild and your spell just loses all of its power? Well, this spell would solve that.

Spell name: Past Power
School: Sun
What it does: This acts like a Accurate in the fact that it 'enchants' your card. But, instead of giving it more damage or better accuracy, it allows y the spell to act like it went first.
EX.
I am going second. On a turn, I'm ready to use Gnomes. I use Past Power on the Gnomes card, and select Gnomes and aim for my opponent, who currently has no Life or Tower shields. The turn begins, and my opponent puts a Tower on himself. The way things are now, the sheild would block the Gnomes. BUT, because I put Past Power on the Gnomes card, it ignores the Tower sheild and attacks directly.

Get it? Another way to have this would be to have the enchanted spell act like a 'cheat' and go before anyone else. I value your opinion, so go head and tell me it!
Blake SkyBlade