Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

avalon unkown robe?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 21, 2010
There is this awesome death school robe from avalon that my friend has. It has the best stats for death wizards. I know this robe is from avalon because its for levels 74 and up and it looks like an avalon robe. The robe is called The Longcoat of the wold and it has a matching hat called the mantle of the wold and maybe matching shoes. The problem is that i have looked everywere to see were you can get this robe, but i have seen nothing for it. Even on the wizard101 wiki , it is not on there. Is this really a robe or is it a cheat or glitch. I really want to know were you can get this or who drops it. I would do anything to get this robe. Has anyone herd of it or knows were to get it.

Mastermind
Sep 30, 2009
libba916 wrote:
There is this awesome death school robe from avalon that my friend has. It has the best stats for death wizards. I know this robe is from avalon because its for levels 74 and up and it looks like an avalon robe. The robe is called The Longcoat of the wold and it has a matching hat called the mantle of the wold and maybe matching shoes. The problem is that i have looked everywere to see were you can get this robe, but i have seen nothing for it. Even on the wizard101 wiki , it is not on there. Is this really a robe or is it a cheat or glitch. I really want to know were you can get this or who drops it. I would do anything to get this robe. Has anyone herd of it or knows were to get it.
your best bet is dun dara its got crafted gear that comes to a tiw with ww gear and as a matter of fact the ice gear there is better then ww gear or so ive heard. hes in the corner under aoutdoor roof next to a blacksmith smelter(if all of this doesnt help you his name is lewelyn silver smith) hope i helped 8)

Defender
May 15, 2010
libba916 wrote:
It is a crafted robe. Get it from Lewelyn.