Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mirror Lake Boss Cheats

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 15, 2011
I have a 70+ level life wizard and usually work alone. When I finally got to Mirror Lake, I wasn't surprised by facing four rank 11 bosses. What I didn't like was that after defeating the ice, myth, and fire bosses, the sun school boss started throwing scarecrow without loosing any pips, then followed with a storm spell. Can any body tell me what the "rules" concerning this last boss are? How do you avoid getting hit with the scarecrow?

Mark Nightfinder
Trans. Life Wizard

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
mangozombidude wrote:
I have a 70+ level life wizard and usually work alone. When I finally got to Mirror Lake, I wasn't surprised by facing four rank 11 bosses. What I didn't like was that after defeating the ice, myth, and fire bosses, the sun school boss started throwing scarecrow without loosing any pips, then followed with a storm spell. Can any body tell me what the "rules" concerning this last boss are? How do you avoid getting hit with the scarecrow?

Mark Nightfinder
Trans. Life Wizard

It is possible that wizard101central.com may have a guide up for Mirror Lake by now - I know when I went though it the rules were less stressful and I have not been though it since they made the "changes".