Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

hrefna nightfeather to hard

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 15, 2011
You guys made hrefna nightfeather way to hard to beat for a balance player been at it for awhile now its just insane to go up against her and her storm minion i know it supposed to be a challenge but this is just insane

Delver
Oct 05, 2010
First take out the minion with ra or powernova. Then stack up on blades and traps and wait for a judgement to pop up. If she is still alive then just begin to use small moves like hydra or spectral blast. To be honest you're the only one having this problem.

Survivor
Jun 30, 2011
i beg to differ because i too am having trouble beating this boss for my fire spell and i'm a level 78 now :). hopefully i'll be able to get crowns for a henchman one day and thouroghly pound that raven into the ground

Survivor
Dec 08, 2008
foenix52 wrote:
i beg to differ because i too am having trouble beating this boss for my fire spell and i'm a level 78 now :). hopefully i'll be able to get crowns for a henchman one day and thouroghly pound that raven into the ground

I am also a fire wizard, just turned lvl 78 and I had no problem taking her out. Minion was gone with one hit, then I worked on the boss. I suggest loading some heals and some extra traps, blades and shields in your treasures. It CAN be done!!! Good Luck fellow Wizards...

Survivor
Dec 31, 2010
Question, is hrefna a death? Because I'm gonna' fight her this weekend for bad juju and I'm a neromancer. Is she REALLY hard? Does she cheat? If not, how is she hard?

Sincerely Jeffrey Spirithunter
lvl 72 necromancer
"If one could not exist without it's opposite, who would win in a fight between good and evil?"

Mastermind
Sep 30, 2009
foenix52 wrote:
sense your fire like me i will tell you how i do all my solo bosses. i blade up for either dragon or rain and kill the minion while hurting the boss as well. then i use satyr or pixie and just focus on the boss. :)

Explorer
Jan 03, 2011
Akira32 wrote:
You guys made hrefna nightfeather way to hard to beat for a balance player been at it for awhile now its just insane to go up against her and her storm minion i know it supposed to be a challenge but this is just insane

What kind of gear do you use? I have come to notice that people who have problems with these kinds of bosses (those who don't cheat) it's usually bad gear. You would not believe the number of people who forgo gear with good stats because they fall for the "new" and "cool" gear hype (these particular cases upsets me so much. especially when someone is asking for help on what should be easily manageable). I have stressed this again and again on this board, get the full waterworks gear (and a good pet if possible). there's hardly anything better overall.

If that's not the problem then you might want to rethink your strategy. keep your deck light, get a couple of pixies in deck, a few shields and the classic blades and attacks.

Defender
Mar 19, 2011
hrefna nightfeather is easy.I'm a fire the first thing you should do is take
out the minion making it easy to concentrate attack blade, trap,etc
put collosal to judgement and she will be dead 8)

Survivor
Apr 22, 2011
Akira32 wrote:
Hi,I am a level78 balance I made it so you can to,,,heres the trick...dont waist pips and have critical block up there dont give away all your power but still have have shields to....i hit him with boosted (fist that did 225 damage) on a sand storm that boosted did 1350 damage and killed his minion quick
and hit him with two boosted chimeras that did the job with my mander minion giving me blades

Survivor
Apr 25, 2011
I am level 80 storm and I still can't beat nightfeather. The minion is easy but I can not finish her off.

Survivor
Jun 02, 2009
TheDarkestMask wrote:
First take out the minion with ra or powernova. Then stack up on blades and traps and wait for a judgement to pop up. If she is still alive then just begin to use small moves like hydra or spectral blast. To be honest you're the only one having this problem.

Thats not true I am a lvl 76 balance and i am having trouble i am thinking of just buying crowns to get henchmen

hrefena is going down!

Survivor
May 16, 2009
hrefna is too hard to solo? Attempt the Jabberwock solo, and then tell me she is too hard!

But really, attempt the Jabberwock solo, even if you lose. It actually provides experience for high health bosses.

However, it is a little harder since she doesnt trap herself after a big attack :|

Just pack a ton of death shields (treasure) and you should be fine. She seems tough with all that health, but all in all, she isnt so tough.

Time death shields well, when she has 3 or 4 power pips

Good luck to everyone

Blaze Icecloud, Level 75 Ice

Champion
Jun 30, 2009
Akira32 wrote:

If you can afford it, spend 400 crowns on the Level 80 Life Minion. When you do, it begins with a high spell that usually does damage to both, and if you can do damage with Ra before or after the minion, this boss will most likely be cut in half, while the other person on her side will be gone.

After the Life Minion's first cast, it will usually spend the rest of the battle healing you, so that you can spend pips waiting for the Supernova or Ra spells.

Timothy Pearlflower Level 76 Ice Wizard

P.S., By the way, when I can't get help from other wizards or no of my friends are online, this is what I have done when enemies are too hard to do alone or with the specific school minions are too ineffective.