Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What school?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 05, 2011
I am thinking of making a new wizard but cant decide between fire, myth, storm, or life.I have read about these schools to see which one i am like but i have qualities of all of these.I cant make a decision(storm)i get impatient (life apparently) i am quick to anger (fire)and i have a big imaganation (myth).
I like a lot of health and damage.Which of these schools has those to mixed together the best.Plz reply to which one you think isbest for me using the info i have given you.

Chris HexCaster level-51 balance wizard
Add me if you see me!
See ya in the spiral!

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
I don't know if you have any other wizards besides your Balance, but you know you can have up to six wizards on one account, right?

If I were you, I'd make a new wizard for each of the ones you mentioned. Each one has its own uniqueness and challenge when playing.

I have six wizards (there are seven schools, so one would be left out). I have, in the order of level:

Balance (80)
Ice (61)
Death (42)
Myth (15)
Fire (7)
Storm (6)

Have fun!

:)

Survivor
Oct 03, 2011
QueQueg wrote:
I don't know if you have any other wizards besides your Balance, but you know you can have up to six wizards on one account, right?

If I were you, I'd make a new wizard for each of the ones you mentioned. Each one has its own uniqueness and challenge when playing.

I have six wizards (there are seven schools, so one would be left out). I have, in the order of level:

Balance (80)
Ice (61)
Death (42)
Myth (15)
Fire (7)
Storm (6)

Have fun!

:)

I agree with Que Queg, do all of the schools mentioned. However out of all of them I think Myth would be best!

Samuel GhostHunter
Lvl 64 myth

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
If your account's not full, you can make more. :D I have multiple accounts, so I've played all 7 schools (my Ice wiz is on my alt)- my wizards are:

Balance (80)- as you know, it's a mixed bag.
Death (54)- trap-heavy, requires extensive buffing to be effective.
Storm (44)- big damage, horrible health and accuracy.
Life (31)- most sustainable; high accuracy, med. damage, best heals.
Myth (20)- most effective in PvP, specializes in bypassing shields.
Ice (18)- the 'tank' class, huge health and resist.
Fire (10)- horrible accuracy, big damage, specializes in damage over time.

Whichever one you go with depends on your play-style, though I suggest trying out all 7. It's the best way to become good at playing your primary wizard's school.