Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

missing pet

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 30, 2010
Hi i just got back into playing wizard 101 and i have some pets that are missing from my inventory could someone please help me thanx :)

Administrator
Young Wizard, welcome back but I implore you to search more diligently.

Midnight and Simbah are in Jasmine StarCatcher's backpack.
Mister Abby is equipped on Jasmine StarCatcher.
King Maddie is in Jasmine StarCatcher's Massive Fantasy Palace

Gigi, Sparky, Lord Bandit and Miss Gigi all appear to be in the dorm room belonging to the character Jasmine StarCatcher.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
May 18, 2009
i also have lost things, i lost my royal lioness mount, and my favorite pet frostcaller! i wouldd truly appreciate it if i could get these things returned to one of my accounts inventories or bank. thanks!

Survivor
Apr 30, 2010
thanx i was not sure if i still had a dorm room since i got my castle thanx so much for your help Professor Greygoose

Administrator
bubbles303 wrote:
i also have lost things, i lost my royal lioness mount, and my favorite pet frostcaller! i wouldd truly appreciate it if i could get these things returned to one of my accounts inventories or bank. thanks!

If you delete a character, the items that character had on them are deleted as well.

Your lioness mount is in your shared bank.
Nala your Frostcaller is in Gabrielle GoldenFlame's backpack.

Please do not make wild claims of missing items, the lesson of the "boy who cried wolf" is a very important one to learn, young Wizard.

community@wizard101.com
Defender
Apr 19, 2010
This is why I only have just one character. It's easier to manage all of your pets, equipment, etc.