Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 78 Pets

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 17, 2010
What gives with the level 78 pets. While they look cool, they are horrible. What is with the lame traits givin to these pets. All of my level 78 pet traits are useless. Canny, Health bounty, Really in a high level pet. LAME! So now I have wasted a ton of mega snacks getting all of my level 78 pets to adult and they all and I mean all have useless traits. This is not cool. We have all spent a ton of time and money on this game we should get a little reward and not get lame pet traits. Did someone just mess up with these pets or was this intentional just to raise revenue. So now I have to spend a ton of gold yet again to breed untill these pets dont stink. Then I have to spend all that extra time training and , oh yeah, MONEY for megasnacks. EPIC FAIL!

Survivor
Oct 11, 2008
88moneypit

You are be overly dramatic. There is nothing wrong with any of the lvl 78 pets. As you get them to ancient, and epic, you will say more helpfull traits. Good luck, have fun!

Champion
Sep 01, 2009
Having just received my woolly mammoth, I have to disagree. I now have 91% accuracy and another tower shield. No, he doesn't cast spritely, but with my health at over 5100, do I really need that? I'd rather have accuracy. He's only at adult, but I plan to get him to epic within a few weeks, and am looking forward to all his new talents. (Grub Guardian for the win!)

Erin Ice Weaver, level 78 Ice and Marley :)