Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Henchmen

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 04, 2009
I mostly play alone and am now in Avalon. I was trying to beat a boss and had to purchased a level 70 life henchman, he continually fizzed.

He healed himself once and fizzed when he went to give me health. I tried keeping him alive with shields but he died. What a waste of crowns!! I am starting to think they are designed to fizzle so the wizard playing will fork out more crowns by buying more henchmen!! PLEASE do somethinng about them fizzing, it is not fair.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
westernprincess wrote:
I mostly play alone and am now in Avalon. I was trying to beat a boss and had to purchased a level 70 life henchman, he continually fizzed.

He healed himself once and fizzed when he went to give me health. I tried keeping him alive with shields but he died. What a waste of crowns!! I am starting to think they are designed to fizzle so the wizard playing will fork out more crowns by buying more henchmen!! PLEASE do somethinng about them fizzing, it is not fair.

For the price, the higher level henchmen are not worth it.

Up until a few days ago, I stayed away from them. The only time I even use henchmen (since I run 2 accounts at the same time), is for the Spell quests. I was doing a spell quest on my Legendary Pyro for lvl 68 spell and needed help so I hired a life henchman to keep me alive to attack. That henchman died within 2 rounds and my wizard died 2 rounds later. When I went back in, I hired a lvl 40 life and lvl 40 storm. They were a lot more helpful and my wizard completed the quest and neither of the henchmen died during that battle.

I WILL NOT WASTE CROWNS ON THE HIGHER LEVEL HENCHMEN AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
There have been a few instances when I needed a Life henchman to help keep me alive during some tough battles in Avalon.

The ones I feel are best are Level 40 and Level 50 Life. They will heal more than they will fight. The higher level ones do fizzle a lot more (IMO), and will fight more, which is not what I really need.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
I agree with goldendragon18... use level 40 henchmen. The higher levels are a complete waste of money.