Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

bounty hunter

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jan 25, 2012
i think the zebra should be reincorporated as a thing. each world should have a boss that has no tie to the story line and is ridiculously tough so you require the help of other players to defeat. it should drop items you can only get form it, such as plants or pets and give a good chunk of experience for how hard it is. for example. the zebra may show up in grizzleheim and ask you to catch the elusive yeti in winterfold. you then have to find the yeti with no help form the arrow,defeat him and come back to the zebra.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
darkcloyd wrote:
i think the zebra should be reincorporated as a thing. each world should have a boss that has no tie to the story line and is ridiculously tough so you require the help of other players to defeat. it should drop items you can only get form it, such as plants or pets and give a good chunk of experience for how hard it is. for example. the zebra may show up in grizzleheim and ask you to catch the elusive yeti in winterfold. you then have to find the yeti with no help form the arrow,defeat him and come back to the zebra.

i never heard of a winterfold but i have heard of wintertusk

is winterfold a new area ya want added to say wintertusk

also nice idea

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
As far as I'm concerned, this is what Waterworks and Helephant Tower are: optional, ridiculously-difficult and time-consuming, with cheating bosses and absolutely no attachment to the storyline (which, by the way, ended a few world back- just sayin'). We don't need any more.

Champion
Nov 22, 2008
Everyone is right, yet I see that there are many worlds with such bosses there are the worlds:
Celestia-Axenos
Wizard City-Sylster Glowworm
Wysteria-Boss of helephant tower(forgot his name )