Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Moolinda Wu And Cyrus Drake messing up...???

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 03, 2010
Hey guys :) So I am a level 49 master conjurer, and my sub-school is life. When I go speak to Moolinda or Cyrus I can't view there cards or train with them. I started playing this game about 3-4 years ago. I played for a few months and then my computer had to get cleaned off and I lost the game. The new software wouldn't allow me to play. So I had to quit playing for about 2 years. I recently got a laptop, and the first thing I did was download this amazing game and start playing it again. But, I can't train with Moolinda or even look at the cards from the Life or Myth schools. Which is a big problem for me. All of the other schools are still allowing me to train. I just don't know what to do, any help would be much appreciated!!!

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
Now, if you trained 1 to 42 level spells, then the training icon will not be shown. If this is not the case, then you may need to contact support. ----Jasmine FireBlade

Defender
Jul 09, 2011
Well Moolinda Wu doesn't give the ability to train anymore spells if you've gotten the last one from her (Sanctuary) and Cyrus doesn't show the trainable spells if you've gotten his last 42 spells (Earthquake I believe). Cyrus will give you new spells when you reach certains levels, but will not give you the option to train them, he gives them once you complete the corresponding quest.

Survivor
Apr 28, 2012
well im not sure about what happened im only a level 15 necromancer so im not sure how i can help i need more levels

Survivor
Jan 24, 2009
5050gamer wrote:
well im not sure about what happened im only a level 15 necromancer so im not sure how i can help i need more levels
just keep trying to lvl and dont give up!