Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

pyromancer club!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 27, 2009
Survivor
Sep 04, 2008
HI broweyes! I like the Idea of a fire club, since I was in 2 other fire clubs, but they didn't work out well. I'm Corrina101 and would LOVE to join. This is my wizard:
Name: Jessica Starrider
Level: almost 24
School: Fire
If you see me, say HI! (Note: I don't have text chat)
~ Corrina101

Defender
Feb 18, 2009
Good Day BrownEyes,
My name is Hunter SilverHeart and I too am a fire student. I just became a level 34 yesterday. I would love to join a Fire Student Club. How does one join? How does one find you in the Spiral?

Have a great day kicking Malistaire's puny minions,

Hunter SilverHeart

Survivor
Jan 05, 2009
Hi! A Pyromancer Club would be cool. I'd like to join but how do i join anyway?
My wizard: Valdus IronTail, Magus Pyromancer, level 33.

Explorer
Nov 02, 2008
Yo, wassup BrownEyes? I'm LucarioAura45 and I hail from Pokemon! Just kidding! Anyway, my name is Michael ThunderSpear Grandmaster Pyromancer. I've been in other Fire Clubs, and I think this is my 3rd one. You see me around most of the message boards. If you see me in DragonSpyre (I don't have Text Chat anymore) say "Hi!"

~Michael ThunderSpear
Grandmaster Pyromancer

Survivor
Sep 20, 2008
hey people fire rocks but everyone in my family only likes ice.
anyway quote me and meat me at fire tower if you read this on blossom server

~Eric Golenshard
level 15 fire wizard
:) :-) :D :( :-o 8) :x :P :?

Explorer
Dec 21, 2008
HI! i love the idea of a pyromancers club! i am firedragon1998 ( lol this is weird i chose the name of are final spell LOL ) and yes i hail from pokemon too, yes kidding like lucarioaura45, but still if you ever see me around are good ol' spiral, give me a shout!
blake lionflame lvl 47 master pyromancer

Explorer
Mar 07, 2009
yo, peeps! im amber650 and i want to join this club if you see me, give a shout! ( i have yext chat )

name in sever:
amber lvl 8 pyromancer
find in ambrose server

Survivor
Apr 22, 2009
hey browneyes1498 cool idea my wizard name is seth red bane i am fire and i am lvl 34 almost 35 so if you see me say hi i do have text chat

Defender
Feb 07, 2009
I used to be a fire wizard. But when I saw the two Death caves ( The Nightside and the other Death cave in Haunted cave) I thought that only Death wizards could access, so I made my death wizard Jacob ThunderSong a lvl 32 quickly, hoping to get the quest. I heard on the message boards that a Death wizard could eventually go in there to get a new spell. I wonder what's in there.

Jacob ThunderSong lvl 32 Death wizard

Used to be lvl 13 fire wizard.

Survivor
Apr 13, 2009
hay can i join im a lv. 12 fire caster/piromancer
my user name bubby244 my screen name taylor anglecoin
say hey if you see me and add me as friend

Survivor
Apr 03, 2009
hello gals and boys,

I think that everybody that wants to be in the fire club should meet somewhere at a certain time. Lets meet in Olde Town on May17 at 6:30 on the server bernie. On area 1. Alright guys lets meet.

Defender
Mar 01, 2009
Hi i am LetterBeeand i would love to be in pokemon but i am not my name in the game is Scarlet Redthorn lvl 50 if ya see me say hi i do have text chat and if ya need help ill try to help ya in anyway possible unless i am busy fighting or helping someone else

Survivor
Mar 20, 2009
My character's name is Cameron FrogStone; he is my second character (first one is lvl 48 death). I would always prefer fire over storm, because it doesnt fiz as much, (even though still a lot) but can still do some solid damage. My character is lvl 21 right now; i lvl up slow because i am playing 2 characters at once. His second school is myth (chosen randomly). :-)

Survivor
Mar 20, 2009
LucarioAura45 wrote:
Yo, wassup BrownEyes? I'm LucarioAura45 and I hail from Pokemon! Just kidding! Anyway, my name is Michael ThunderSpear Grandmaster Pyromancer. I've been in other Fire Clubs, and I think this is my 3rd one. You see me around most of the message boards. If you see me in DragonSpyre (I don't have Text Chat anymore) say "Hi!"

~Michael ThunderSpear
Grandmaster Pyromancer

anymore? what, did you get reported?

Survivor
May 09, 2009
Hi! I'm Darkrai9999 and my screan name is Flint ThunderBlood lv 30 pyromancer! I would love to join the club! Only one question. How do you join? Any way see you guys around Marlybone ( my curent location ) ! :D

Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
whats up y'all? hi I'm Luke spirit hunter I'm a fire wizard to I'm level 5 ( i don't play this person much any more ) and i think it would be cool to join a fire club! any way how do you join please replies asap ( as soon as possible ) well later! 8)

Survivor
Sep 04, 2009
hi my fire wizard is jessica dawnriver lv.2 (i know low lv. but it only low lv. cause i got five other wizards) i love the idea of ANY type of club! i really want to join! where should we meet? (all of my wizards in wizard city but love to travel to other worlds with friends but usally stay in wizard city) whitch realm should we meet? (i prefer imp) i got text chat witch i think is a advantge

Defender
Jun 04, 2009
yes, id love to join!
im:

Hannah DragonSword
Krokotopia level 25 no lie
hall of champions

Survivor
Feb 16, 2009
Wuz up Browneyes! I think it would be awesome to be a part of a Pyromancer Club. :D It sounds really cool! 8) This is my character if anyone was wondering:
Name: Ryan Mistcaster
Level: 50 Fire (Grandmaster Pyromancer)
If any of you guys ever see me just say WUZ UP! Thats how i say hi a LOT.

Ps: If anyone has any questions about the game, ask me. I'm an expert on w101. ( well I'm not too sure if I am, but my friends say i am.)

Survivor
Jul 04, 2009
Survivor
Dec 03, 2008
Greetings Brown Eyes,

My name is Edward Dragoncaster. I am a pyromancer that just got to level 34 yesterday. I would love to join this pyromancer group. Where might I sign up?

level 34 pyromancer wizard,

Edward Dragoncaster

P.S. I am normaly in the Hellephant realm

Explorer
Feb 08, 2009
Hi its hobodavid and i have a a pryromancer also.

Dylan Firecaster 37 Pyromancer

Survivor
Aug 27, 2009
Hey i would like to join to
The name is Ian DragonFlame LVL 25 pyromancer so if you want to recuit a fire mercenary I got you back 8)

Explorer
Feb 08, 2009
Hobodavid's update time :)

Dylan Firecaster 43 Pyromancer ( I think I got worse :P )