Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

morganthe school

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 04, 2011
ok so i have heard in avalon that you fight morganthe. So i need to get some shields so can you tell me what school morganthe is!?

Justin Icecaller Transcendent Thaumaturge (level 70)
Blaze Stormhammer Master Diviner (level 41)

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
wasupmanimin wrote:
ok so i have heard in avalon that you fight morganthe. So i need to get some shields so can you tell me what school morganthe is!?

When you get there, you will quickly find out that Morganthe isn't a single school (although she is listed as Death). She casts a variety of spells from different schools, however, for protection purposes and if you could only pick one resist.....I would pick Ice.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
wasupmanimin wrote:

Haven't gotten there yet, but I have heard that she casts rank 5+ spells for all schools, including Power Nova, Mana Burn, Woolly Mammoth, and others.

Delver
Jul 21, 2009
you Young morganthe not the spider one she is death but has very bad cheat there is a topic i started for players to get help in called *Young morganthe *

good luck in avalon it's a very fun place :)